Chapter 3: Ability to reveal

And Tang Aining, no, Gu Ning's opening can scare Gu Man and Gu Qing. Looking at the waking, Gu Ning, Gu Man and Gu Qing, who leaned on the bed, could not believe their eyes.

The doctor said that Gu Ning had blood in his brain and had to be removed by surgery to wake up, but now she has already woken up.

"Ning, Ningning, you, you woke up..." Although I was scared, Gu Man quickly reacted, tears, and suddenly fell. A healthy step rushed to the bedside, wanting to hug Gu Ning, but was afraid of hurting her wounds, so I was overwhelmed, and I didn’t know where to put it.

"Ningning, you woke up, you really woke up..."

Gu Qing also rushed up immediately, still unbelievable, but more happy and excited.

"Mom, two, I woke up." Gu Ning said, immediately holding Gu Man's hands and giving her a sense of reality.

"呜呜······Wake up, just wake up, just...·················································································· Gu Ning has disappeared.

Gu Qing is also happy to come out of tears, such a great sorrow and joy, it is really the heart of the test.

"Right, I will call the doctor." Gu Qing immediately responded, and then ran out.

Soon, the doctor came, and was surprised at the fact that Gu Ning was awake. It was a miracle!

However, this has to be arranged for a comprehensive inspection, which can only be determined after the results are confirmed.

So the doctor immediately arranged an inspection for Gu Ning.

After checking, Gu Qing immediately went to Gu Ning to buy food, and Gu Man would stay with Gu Ning, and the cold and warm.

From Gu Man, Gu Ning felt a strong motherly love.

For the first time since she became a half-vegetarian, she was so concerned.

Although I was listening to a lot of sweet words when I was with Qi Zi, but those were acting and acting.

After eating a good meal, Gu Qing left because she had to go to work in the afternoon. Gu Man had set off the rest of the three-day holiday this month after Gu Ning had an accident yesterday. He didn’t have to go to work today and tomorrow.

Gu Man and Gu Ning said for a while, let her rest.

Gu Ning knows that Gu Man has not closed her eyes since yesterday afternoon, so she can let her go to the empty bed next to her.

Although Gu Ning is now awake, the big stone in Gu Man’s heart has also been put down a lot, but she still can’t feel at ease because she still has no final results, so she doesn’t want to rest.

Gu Ning said that if she does not rest, she does not rest, Gu Man helpless, they can only agree.

Gu Man is really tired. He was just lying down to make Gu Ning feel at ease, but he didn't want to. It didn't take long to sleep.