Chapter 35 (🔞)

Start from the beginning

"Oh that sounds juicy to know haha," The interviewer said as she laughs along with the two.

"But there is this one question that is bugging your shippers and fans ever since you two were announced to be staring at this movie, do you mind if I ask it now for them?" She asked again, the two gave her a subtle nod and a smile telling her it was okay.

"Everyone wants to know if you two are seeing someone, since Christmas your posts in Instagram were trending around the world, both of you posted a picture of a guy and a girl on your accounts, so everyone is dying to know if you two are seeing someone?" She stated as she looks at the two who looked at each other with a knowing look painted over their faces as they both chuckled.

"We, that's actually a secret everyone must find out," Mina teased as she looked at the camera and gave a wink.

"Oh~ is Hendrix Mina really seeing someone now? We all really have to find out who the lucky guy is then," The interviewer said chuckling as Mina shrugged and laughed with her.

"Well how about you Chaeyoung-ssi? Are you seeing someone too or you're still single?" She asked looking at the racer with smile that Mina somehow found different this time — it looked flirtatious? Seducing? At least that's what Mina thinks right now.

"Me?" Chaeyoung asked pointing at himself as he looks at the interviewer who nodded her head, he then looked at his girlfriend who was beside him clinging to his arm, he gave her a smile before looking forward at the interviewer again.

"I actually am seeing someone," He answered with a proud smile plastered at his lips looking at the interviewer and the camera before taking a short glance at Mina who was obviously blushing beside him because of his answer — she didn't expect him to answer with that, I mean what do you think he was going to answer? Deny it? Knowing him he would answer with the truth, and that's what Mina adores in him, he's always honest with everything that would just add up to everything that makes him attractive.

"That was an unexpected answer, but you got it everyone! Azai Chaeyoung is now seeing someone, and our dear Hendrix Mina says we have to find out, so let's do find out," She said and acted like she was whispering her last word at the camera.

"So before you both enter the theater would you want to say a few words to everyone who would watch the movie?" She asked looking at the two who gave a nod.

"I just want to thank everyone who's watching with us right now and would be watching the movie and say that I love and appreciate you all so much for being with us tonight at this movie premiere that I didn't expect would be this big, but you guys made it happen so thank you to all of you!" He said and smiled at the camera before passing the mic to Mina who was beside him.

"He already thanked you all but I too want to thank everyone for believing in us and for making this happen thank you to the staffs and our dear director, we cannot thank you enough for taking care of us while filming, I look forward into making more amazing with all of you!" Mina said before passing the mic back to the interviewer and smiled at the camera with her arms falling from Chaeyoung's arms as the racer placed his arm on his waist placing it there gently and securely as both of them started walking inside the theater where cameras were still flashing their lights at them snapping pictures here and there.

"You were jealous earlier weren't you?" Chaeyoung whispered as both him and Mina sat on their seats with the other cast of the movie beside, behind and in front of them along with the staffs and directors.