Ch89 - He is Cold

Start from the beginning

“Why don’t you love me?”

“What’s so good about him? Why don’t you look at me anymore?” 

Yan Ting frowned slightly and leaned over to watch the video. He saw Li Zhao reaching out to hold Song Yu in his arms.

Yan Ting, “?”

“This is an edited clip. I have never shot such intimate scenes with Song Yu.” Li Zhao subconsciously felt guilty and quickly explained that he and Song Yu were innocent.

“I love you so much. Open your eyes and look at me!” 

Yan Ting looked up at Li Zhao. Li Zhao coughed and quickly closed the video. “These are all videos spontaneously cut by the netizens. Don’t take it seriously.”

“Why do they want to cut these videos?”

“Because they…” Li Zhao felt like he was getting a headache. How should he explain to Yan Ting that these fans were CP fans of him and Song Yu and wanted to see Song Yu and him give birth to a monkey?

“They want you to fall in love with Song Yu?” 

“No, no, they like to eat their own sugar. They don’t actually want me and Song Yu to be together.” Li Zhao thought for a moment. “It is similar to pretending to be fond of something while actually fearing it. It is pretty much this meaning. They’re just thinking about it.”

Yan Ting was silent, his dark eyes full of coldness. Don’t think about it!

“Is this slander?”

“Huh?” Li Zhao couldn’t respond. 

“Song Yu isn’t worthy of you.” Yan Ting was unusually calm. “He isn’t tall enough, his skin isn’t good, his nose is too collapsed and his acting isn’t good. He isn’t worthy.”

Li Zhao, “……”

These words… he couldn’t answer it. The red envelope sent by Son’ hadn’t been opened yet so it was hard to speak ill of others.

Yan Ting saw that Li Zhao didn’t speak and felt these fans had no vision. Even if they wanted to support a CP, they should support him and Zhao Zhao. 

He turned his head to watch TV and saw the character played by Song Yu laughing with Xu daren played by Li Zhao. Even hooking an arm around the shoulder and touching the hair? Too indecent! This Song Yu wasn’t a serious man at first glance!

Yan Ting stood up. "I'm going to the study to process documents."

"You aren't watching TV?"

"I won't watch."

Li Zhao saw Song Yu on the TV. Did Ting leave because of Song Yu's ugliness? In his mind, the image of his CP with Yan Ting emerged again. Li Zhao shook his head and frowned. Were these things appearance because he was close to a dark man?

Meanwhile, Yan Ting closed the study door and pulled out his phone to call Qin Xiao.