Accident (Tom Holland)

En başından başla

"You're going to be okay, love, I promise." he choked as he carried me out of our apartment.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom stood at the hospital reception, tears pricking his eyes as he filled out the paperwork for Y/N's submission into hospital. To say that he felt absolutely fucking awful was a gross understatement. He knew that he hadn't meant to push Y/N, he definitely hadn't meant for her to stumble, but ultimately him talking to that fan and maybe being a little too friendly was what led to the fight in the first place. Even though they both knew that it had been an accident, Tom knew that he'd never forgive himself for hurting her. He'd have to live with the fact that he hurt her for the rest of his life, accidental or not.

"Where is she?!" Tom looked up, his heart jumping slightly as Y/N's brother and dad stormed towards him. He had always gotten on with them, but he was sure that that would now change after this.

"She's in room thirty, but she's fine-."

"What the fuck did you do to her, asshole?!" his dad spat, making Tom's eyes widen as the man pushed harshly on his chest.

"I swear to god that it wasn't intentional-."

"You really fucking expect us to believe that? That she just happened to stumble, fall, and crack her fucking head open?!" he spat.

"That is what happened! I know that it looks bad, but I swear to god that I'd never hurt her intentionally. It was an accident." Tom choked, his eyes wavering as a tear fell from them.

"Whatever, Tom. The fact is that we don't believe that you didn't mean to hurt her, so we don't want you visiting her whilst she's here." her brother shook his head. Tom's eyes widened.

"You can't stop me from seeing her, I'm her boyfriend-."

"Who put her in the hospital, and we're family. If I find out that you've been here, I will call the police." her dad nodded. Tom's eyes wavered and he swallowed thickly as he looked at them. He'd really fucked up. He had known that Y/N's dad and brother weren't going to take her hospitalisation well, especially as her mum had passed away a few years ago and so she was now ten times more precious to them than she'd been before. But he hadn't expected them to be so adamant in not believing him, and to ban him from seeing her. He had to figure out a way to get to her without them finding out.

"Please, guys-."

"Get out of here, Tom, go home. We have her." her brother nodded before they turned and headed towards her room. He choked and bit his lip, tears running down his face as he watched them walk away. He had to figure this out, and he had to do it quickly.

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat in the hospital bed, my head wrapped in a bandage as I absentmindedly watched the TV that was playing in the corner in the room. Suddenly, the door opened, making me look at it as my dad and brother rushed into the room. But they weren't with Tom.

"Oh, thank god that you're okay." my dad gulped as they rushed to my side and my brother took my hand.

"I'm fine. The bandage makes it look worse than it is, it's just a gash and a minor concussion. Where's Tom?" I asked. Their eyes widened and they looked at each other.

"You don't still want to see that waste of space after he did this, do you?" my dad scoffed. My eyes widened slightly, my heart starting to thump more in my chest. What the fuck had they done?

"Of course I do, it was an accident, dad. What did you say to him?" I gulped as I sat up more in the bed.

"We told him to go home, and not to bother coming back." my brother admitted. My eyes widened further, a choke leaving my lips as I looked between them.