"Hey do you want to watch a movie instead of a show?" Said Jasmine

"Oh yea"

"Okay choose a movie"

I decided to put "Perks on being a wallflower" because it's a good movie and one of my favorites, I needed to use the restroom...

"Hey um I'm going to use the restroom"

"Okay yea it's fine"

She paused the movie and went on her phone.

I always look through peoples room I don't know why I'm not that nosy but while doing that I noticed Jasmine's mom wasn't here which means she probably hanging out with her friends.

While walking to the bathroom I got distracted by just looking at pictures of Jasmine her mom and Eli their mom had in the walls, I heard grunting coming from Eli's room so I went and checked, it was Eli working out shirtless I was hoping he didn't noticed but with my luck he did.

"What the fuck do you want"

He said while he was getting up, that's when I noticed the hawk tattoo and I also know how his mom feels about them.

"So does your mom know you have that"

"What have what"

"Your tattoo dumbass"

"Uh n-no...and don't call me a dumbass" he said getting closer

"Whatever Eli" I said turning around and going to the kitchen to get water I didn't need to go to the restroom.

But with me calling him Eli which is his name he turned me around with my neck and said...

"Don't call me Eli ITS HAWK you got that"

I didn't know what to do, I was shocked and then I got an idea it was fun watching "hawk" mad so I played along.

"Mhm no I remember it being Eli also I can call you whatever I want"

I said while getting out of the grip and walking around his room.

"I don't think so princess" he said while walking to where I was I liked it when people called me "princess" and by people I mean guys my age who I found attractive or my celebrity crushes.

While walking a little more faster I noticed he took all his action figures and posters down

"Where are all your stuff?"

"You mean nerd shit I took it down and burned them now get the fuck out of my room or I'll make up rumors that I fucked you" he said which gave me an opportunity to say...

"See you can which you give me a opportunity to say that you are horrible at having sex and that you have a small dick" I said with a grin

I can tell he was getting mad which was fun to do while walking out of his room he called me a

"Whore"

"What sorry I didn't hear you can you say it again"
I said sarcastically

"I. Said. You. Are. A. Whore"

"Yea a whore to people I find attractive which are mostly celebrities"(your celeb crushes)

"Oh yea I doubt anybody likes you back"

"I say the same to you"

"I'll let you know many people find me attractive"

I just laughed a little and went back to the room and noticed Jasmine asleep and I looked at the time and it was 1 in the morning of course I want going to walk by myself and jasmine's mom was still not here so my only option of transportation was hawk.

"Hey can you give me a ride"

"Why should I give you a ride you live like ten minutes away"

"Well yea I know but it's one in the morning and I'm not going to risk it"

"Ugh fine I'll meet you in the garage"

I was walking in and to my surprise he has a motorcycle I didn't really care because i am a fan of them.

"Well get on your lucky im even taking you" he said while throwing me a helmet I just rolled my eyes and got on.

"Uh hold on tight and don't let go"

"Wow so you do care of me huh" I said in a cocky voice

"N-no I don't I just don't want to deal with my sister crying over you"

"Mhm sure" I said sarcastically

~small time jump~

We finally arrived at my house and from those ten minutes of being on a motorcycle I feel asleep I still don't know how but I did and of course he would notice so I woke up by hawk shaking me awake I just groaned.

-Hawk pov-

We have finally arrived at y/n's house and I turned around and saw her asleep she is a beautiful  sleeper I shook my thoughts away and woke her up I had to act like I didn't like her.

"Wake the fuck up"

"Damn what crawled up your ass"

"Nothing go so I can leave"

"Why are such a bitch"

Am I starting to have feeling for her?

Does she like me back?

She ended up getting off and walking inside her house I left after she went in and drove back to my house and I couldn't stop thinking if I'm having feelings for her.

-Y/n's pov-

I went inside my house went to my room and I eventually feel asleep I guess I was still tired from today hence we had to wake up early.

If you have any suggestions that I can put in this story tell me in the comments:)

Sorry if there are some parts that are bad

Word count 1280