birth control?

March 30, 2020

Daisy

The car ride back was silent i didn't really hear what Oscar and the guys were talking about. I was talking to Jackie the entire time, we got along pretty well. After what Martin said to me, one of the guys called him over and i didn't get to say anything else to him.

It was stuck in the back of my head, that Oscar always wanted to be a father.
It made me think about a future family with him, i liked the idea but i know it wasn't going to be anytime soon. And all those thoughts brought me to the next. "Oscar?" I broke the comfortable silence we had and he turned to look at me.

"Yeah?" He gave me a soft smile, "Have we been using condoms?" His head shot in my direction, his frantic actions gave me the answer. I sank back into my seat. "I'll set up an appointment to start birth control." I told him , "if i'm not pregnant yet." I finished, putting my hand over my stomach. He turned to look at me and then turned his head away slowly before nodding slowly. I didn't miss the small smile that formed on his lips though.

We didn't talk anymore for the rest of the ride to my house, he was spending the night again. We walked into the house and went up to my room where he set his bag down next to my dresser. He grabbed something from his bag and walked over to me. My back was facing him but i could feel his presence.

He turned me around and pushed his body against mine gently, causing my body to lean back against the bed. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and took it off slowly, he never broke eye contact with me as he slipped the shirt he grabbed from his bag, onto my body.

He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss before i felt his fingers pulling down my biker shorts, which i had changed into earlier. He trailed his kisses down my clothed body. The lower he got the lower my shorts were pulled down until they reached my ankles and Oscars face was in front of my thighs.

My eyes closed and my head leaned back when i felt his soft lips kissing my thighs. Butterflies formed in my stomach and my thighs tingled. He wrapped his arms behind my knees and pulled each leg on either shoulder. He raised up slightly, pushing me onto my bed and i felt him drag his tongue over the inside of my thighs. A light gasp left my lips as his tongue made contact with my skin.

Chills were running down my body. My chest was rising and falling, breathy moans were leaving my lips while his tongue worked wonders on me. He ran his hands up his shirt on my body and unclasped my bra from under the shirt. He pulled each strap down my arms and slipped it out from under the shirt.

My nipples were hard and they were poking out from under his shirt. His fingers were gliding over my clothed nipples while he flicked his tongue on me while his other hand pumped two fingers inside me. My stomach fluttered and my legs tried to close but he used his forearms to pin my thighs down and his hands gripped onto my waist.

His fingers were digging into the sides of my waist as he sucked lightly on my clit. My body shook and a loud cry left my mouth. My body relaxed and sunk into my bed. He came out from in between my legs with a smirk while he licked his lips. He leaned down and ran his surprisingly cold tongue against my stomach.

He lifted his head and brought his shirt back down over my body, he reached over and slid my underwear back on. He crawled over beside me and hugged me, but i flipped us over to where i was on top of him. He was about to say something but i placed my finger over his lips, running my finger down to his chin.