fuck me till' the day light

March 27, 2020

Daisy

Britney wouldn't leave me alone the whole car ride back about oscar, she kept trying to make me tell her who he was but she was going to forget by tomorrow
anyways.

She was passed out next to me and snoring. The fan on the ceiling was my only concentration, i couldn't get my eyes away from it. I felt my phone vibrate under my pillow but i was glued to the fan. I finally got my vision away from the fan and to my phone.

Oscar 😣

O: "Hey, did you get home okay?"

D: "yeah, i'm safe just not at
home lol. Britney's knocked
out but i can't get home
since she picked me up. 😣

O: "That sucks, want me
to pick you up?"

D: no it's fine! thank you though :(

O: You sure im in my car
driving anyway?

D: are you sure? i don't
want to bother.

O: Youre not bothering i offered
lol. Just give me the address

D: alright then, thank you. :)

I didn't notice i was smiling until i felt Britney shift around in her sleep and it faded. I tensed up and slowly turned my head to look at her. She had positioned herself weirdly and started talking in her sleep. Something fell off the bed when i tried to lift the blankets to get out and I stiffened up again.

I didn't feel Britney move so I finished getting off the bed. I glanced back at her every few seconds while i grabbed my bag and put all of my stuff back in. I creeped out of her room, stumbling down the stairs as i reached my hands around blindly.

I finally got to the doorknob, turning it slowly trying to be quiet. I closed the door and turned around to see oscar in his car. I could see him smiling from where he was parked i smiled back at him and got in his car. "hey" he smiled at me and i smiled back, "hey" i said as i clicked my seatbelt. He stared at me for a second and when i looked at him he turned away and started driving.

There was a weird tension in the car and it was clear. "Sooo-" we both spoke at the same time and looked at each other, "you go first" we both spoke in unison once again. "no you can go first" i spoke first and he shook his head. "no you can go first" we stayed silent and i cleared my throat.

"um" i shrugged my shoulders "i forgot what i was going to say" he nodded and tapped his finger on the wheel. We sat in silence the rest of the car ride. He pulled into the drive way and put the car in park. "Do you want to come inside?" I opened the door and waited for him to answer. "sure why not."

He shrugged his shoulders and took the keys out of the ignition. He waited for me to unlock my door and i turned on the lights. I called out for Jasmin but she didn't answer. "I guess she's not home." I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking to my room.

Oscar followed me and closed the door behind him. I took my shoes off and threw my duffel bag in the closet. I sat on the bed but oscar was leaning on the wall awkwardly. I laughed slightly and patted the bed. "Sit down, why are you being shy." He smiled awkwardly but walked over to the bed and sat down. He sat down really close to me and i was going to tease him but his lips caught my attention and i lost my thought.