Ch79 - Xu Yanting

Start from the beginning

“This Weibo post can’t be seen by my mother or she will kill me.”

“My little one is a genius, a genius. Your mother loves you!”

“My mother called just now to ask me if I knew that my favourite artist’s score is 701. I’m not good at studying and do I deserve to be his big fan? Sob, dear mom, I don’t deserve it.” 

Li Zhao’s university entrance examination result set off a storm throughout the entertainment industry. Early the next morning, Strawberry Entertainment posted something.

Strawberry Entertainment: Congratulations to our company’s artist Li Zhao, who achieved a good score of 701 points in the university entrance examination [photo]

The photo showed a red banner with yellow text hanging on the wall of Strawberry Entertainment’s lobby. It stated: Congratulations Zhao Zhao on obtaining a score of 701 in the university entrance examination.

It was very festive and very…. grounded. 

Netizens were amused by Strawberry Entertainment’s operation and within half an hour, it had been forwarded over 10,000 times.

The entertainers under Strawberry Entertainment all posted it and even Liu Fen, a big-time movie star, joined in on the fun.

Liu Fen V: Congratulations to my company’s artist Li Zhao, who got a good score of 701 points in the university entrance examination [Photo]

Lu Hao V: Congratulations to our company’s artist Li Zhao, who achieved a good score of 701 points in the university entrance examination [photo] 

“I’m in a trance. I almost thought Strawberry Entertainment was a high school wanting to enroll people. This banner is too evil and is completely inconsistent with the fashionable decoration style of Strawberry Entertainment.”

“It can be seen that Strawberry Entertainment is very pleased with the result of Li Zhao’s university entrance examination hahahahaha.”

“No way, Strawberry Entertainment isn’t lacking movie emperors but they are lacking an artist who got over 700 points in the university entrance examination. Looking at other people, Strawberry Entertainment is more pragmatic and grounded. Look at this banner. The red background is a symbol of vigorous vitality and the golden font symbolizes a bright future. What a simple and joyous blessing.”

“The student upstairs can go to Tsinghua University to study. I will buy you a bus ticket, a train ticket!” 

“Hahahahaha, I see that other artists and insiders who collaborated with Li Zhao have also sent this Weibo. The banner of Strawberry Entertainment is spreading all over the Internet.”

“Still, a score of 701 is really awesome!”

“I have a cousin who is Li Zhao’s black fan. He also participated in this year’s university entrance examination. After finding out that Li Zhao got 701 points, he closed himself in his room for half an hour. Now he is in front of his computer and watching Seclusion Mountain Forest.”

"Who feels miserable for me? I am a high school student and my mother has put up a poster of Li Zhao in my study. She said that he is good-looking and knows how to work hard. What right do I have to be poor at studying?"