𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

epilogue social media + real lifewarnings : none

epilogue
social media + real life
warnings : none

"fae! get your bag!" karl said, letting dipper in from their yard. "hold on! youre like a dad right now." fae teased, petting the dog as she wandered into the kitchen. currently, it was 5am and they had a flight at 8am to meet up with all the feral boys and their girlfriends in los angeles. "youre pulling a classic dad moment right now karl, the flight isnt for three hours." she said, smiling.

"better early than late!" he said, grabbing her hand and the last bag before dragging her to the door. fae groaned, "fine, bye dipper! sean is gonna come watch over him when were gone, right?" she turned to karl. "obviously." she scoffed.

fae <4 @faeonthefloor
why is airport food so overpriced??
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

brianna @blockybrianna
replying to @faeonthefloor
and its mediocore food too
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

user9 @user9
replying to @faeonthefloor
why is she at the airport??
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

quackity4k @quackity4k
replying to @user9
for me and azzys wedding
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

azalea @redazaleas
replying to @quackity4k
since when were we being wedded
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

quackity4k @quackity4k
replying to @redazaleas
since now, will you marry me?
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

azalea @redazaleas
replying to @quackity4k
no
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

the author @simpology
replying to @faeonthefloor
i have much better books on my
page pls follow, im only a tiny desprate
pls im super hot 🙏🙏🙏🙏
💬 ♻️ ❤️

karl bounced his leg as fae leaned her head on his shoulder. its been 2 years since that day she announced the two were dating. at this point karl and fae decided it was time that karl stopped living with him younger brother now that he was old enough to live alone and so he moved in with fae, right next door.

"do we have any streams planned?" fae asked. "uh, car karaoke, cooking stream, i think thats as far as we've gotten." karl explained. fae nodded, yawning. "can you go get me a coffee karl, pretty please?" he laughed, nodding.

"AZZY!" fae yelled, running to give her a hug. somehow, fae and karl were the first to get there. "MY FAV!" azzy yelled, hugging fae. "you're first here." azalea said, keeping her arms around fae. "you know what means... first come first serve." fae said, both of them making kissing noises. "ay! alright break it up! break it up!" karl yelled.

fae honked the horn on the car. "GET IN!" she yelled, unlocking te doors as the group of 4 walked over. "wheres az?" divina asked. "her and alex literally fucking fell asleep so we came instead." fae smiled.

"george and viv get in later today." brianna explained as everyone got in the car. "yeah, cause their british." sapnap said. "hey! were not that bad, fucking asshat." divina said, making dream laugh.

"to the feral boys and bae meet up!" azalea said, (because she was techically the one that started this series), raising her wine glass of apple juice. they all decided to have a huge dinner at the air bnb they all rented for the month so they did. brianna and azalea did most of the cooking while divina, vivan, and dream set up while everyone else went shopping for plates, cups and many different flavors of juice.

"i agree! may this meet up break the internet!" vivan said, laughing and raising her glass of orange juice, no pulp of course. "cheers!" they all said, clicking their glasses around wit laughs. "were all kinda couple goals." fae said. "kinda? no we are couple goals." brianna said.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

this book has gotten bigger
than i thought it would tbh
so thank you for reading and
voting <333 please follow me
and read my other stories tho
cuz i put so much more effort
into my sapnap book and tis
book is part of a series so watch
out for the other feral boys books

AND FAE WILL BE IN THE NEXT FERAL
BOY BOOKS AS A SIDE CHARACTER CUZ
I LOVE HER LMAO

i also wrote this whole thing in 20
minutes???

i love vivan, so much, shes my
george oc btw, you guys have no
idea about her but just trust me shes
the best.

literally i know how much azalea and quackity
couple content was in this book but i just
need to keep them alive i love them so much

if youre reading this after its completed, go
take care of yourself! this was a long read go
get a snack and some water bae !! rn!!!