2 - 𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡

chapter twoirl + social media warnings : none

chapter two
irl + social media
warnings : none

fae sighed as she crawled back out from under her desk, going to try and switch on her pc to make sure she plugged everything in right. "okay..." she said under her breath.

"did i press go live? hello?" she laughed, getting comfortable in her chair. "oh, i did it, girlboss." she smiled, waving at the screen.

"okay, so this is gonna be a chill stream since i just moved in." she turned back and forth in her chair as she read chat. "oh, fit check!" she stood up, showing her blue plaid vest over the white long sleeve. "i got the hair up, the socks match." she said, jumping onto her chair and showing her socks, almost falling.

she laughed and sat down again, "anyways..." she trailed off. "oh my god, what if i lick my salt lamp." she laughed, getting up and going to get her salt lamp from its place on the three stacked books that made a makeshift bedside table.

fae smiled and tried to lick the salt lamp, "okay, this might actually come as a surprise. but it actually really taste kinda like salt or something."

"my favorite color is sage green, because i'm gorgeous." she answered chat. "oh, speaking of." she said, getting up, "i just got these new shoes..." the blonde came back into camera frame with a pair of sage green heels. "i spent like, almost 100 dollars on them... but just look at them." fae reached forward and focused the camera onto the shoes.

"they're just so worth all my money, i would kill for these shoe- " she sighed, leaning back to look our her window as she heard loud yelling and laughter, "i know i just got them, but do you think if i throw this sage green heel at my loud ass neighbors window it will break?" she laughed, placing the shoes down and swiveling her chair around to kick the wall. "BE QUIET!" she yelled, "PLEASE!" she added.

the blonde sighed, moving hair out of her face. "anyways, i think thats it for the stream." she said, scooting closer to her desk, "who should i raid?" she questioned, turning to chat. "karl? sure." se quickly typed out his name and raided him, sending her viewers off with a wave.