CHAPTER 1: NEW LIFE

Hello!!!!!
So..... This is my first fan-fiction story!!! I'm so excited in writing it I hope you like it!!! You can comment if there a problem or any idea for this story or the next story.. THANK YOUUUUUU

‘I'm sorry'
‘You suck'
‘Useless Deku'
‘Just die'
‘I hate you'
‘Wierd'
‘Stupid’

HE........ CHANGE

(5:00a.m.)
Kringgggg Kringgggg ....

‘Huhhhh wake up time..... YAYYYY....’
17 years old Izuku with a scanner quirk wake up and get ready for(.......)
He get down and cook breakfast for himself. Wellllll he is not living with his mother.(WHYYYYY!?!?!)

After eating he get out and ride his motorcycle to go to his destination...

“BOSS!!!! YOUR FAVOURITE WORKER HAVE ARRIVED"
Said Izuku.... What does he mean... No! Who is he talking too...
“YAYY MY ONLY WORKER THESE HOUR HAVE ARRIVED" said the person sarcasticly that  Izuku called boss just now...
(WAIT!!!! IZUKU HAVE A BOSS!!! THEN... WHAT ABOUT SCHOOL!?!?!?! WHAT ABOUT HERO!?!?!?!)

“IM AT THE KITCHEN" Izuku chuckle and went to the ‘kitchen' that they've been saying.
“Any thing I could help..."
“Yes. Do your job."said the boss  with unamused face....
“Okay. Okay. Where's the order and the address...."
“ There..." He point to the cabinet
(WAIT WHAT HAPPEN TO IZUKU. IS HE OKAY. WHO IS THE BOSS AND WHY IS HE BECOMING A DELIVERY MAN )
“can I have some cookies before thatttt" Said Izuku with a googly eyes with a tilt head.
“aweeeeee... What do you think your doing.... GO DO YOUR FIRST JOB FIRST AND COME BACK HERE SO YOU CAN DO YOUR SECOND JOB!!!"

“okay.. okay.. geez morning mood much"
Izuku run and take the ordered thing and address for his delivery job or..... First job... (so he doesn't get scolded by his boss)

AFTER 3 HOURS OF DELIVERY THE STILL UNKNOWN THING...

“YOU'RE LEAST BAD WORKER HAVE COMING BACK TO HIS WORK " Said Izuku opening the you can say restaurant looking shop.... Okay maybe a restaurant...

“welcome back and please stop with the wierd entrance. If our customers see you you're going to scared them" Izuku chuckle at his boss and continue doing his second job which is his favorite job...

OKAYYYYYY!!!!! I'LL TELL YOU HIS BACKGROUND!!!

FIRST.... Midoriya Izuku is 17 years old and yes he is going to high school... More like online high school... (he only have school at Monday, Wednesday and Friday)It is because......... ANYWAYS...

SECOND.... He is working at a cafe as a you can say delivery man usually from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00a.m. , A ice cream server (a.k.a. his second job... And you want to know why its his favourite 😏😏😏YOU CAN SEE LATER )
and sometimes at weekend he help his boss to bake cookies or cake for his delivery work.

OKAYYYYYY BACK TO THE STORY

10:00 a.m.

“Welcome to sunshine cafe how can I help you" says the waitress to a group of middle school girls
“No! We just one to get an ice cream" says one of the girl ..
“okay then... Enjoy" the group of girls run to the ice cream stall and...

“Hello handsome men would you like to tell ask your age and number???" Said the other girl

Wha-

“Hello my cutes and favourites customers.. As usual I'll say no and ask if you guys want the same usual ice cream that can make you guys melted... " Said Izuku and wink at his face...

“AHHHHH SENSEIII!!!" said the girls in unison. Izuku chuckle at his fellow customers... Yes this is one of the reason why he like this job so he can see his cute little students... Yes. student everytime they come in weekend Izuku will tutor them and help them with homeworks... Well he just 17 years old but he is absolutely genius..

“okay okay... What do you one for today"oh and the girls doesn't know about his age... The girls sigh and order
“can we have a five ch-"
“five choco bunny coming right up..."
The girls laugh under their breath because of his sensei overloud cuteness (they is no love between them so don't worry they just like siblings )

That happen everyday... It's like his routine wake up, deliver cookies and cake and doing ice cream while talking to his customers, go bake home, attend classes and sleep...
Everything the same untill...

“Ouh... Yes... Izuku! Before you go back I want to tell you that this weekend we have to attend event at UA" say his boss

“WHATTTTTT"

Starting from there... Izuku life little by little change...

“TO BE CONTINUE"