ix

"This isn't necessary, really. I have so much clothes in my suitcase.." Prem protested as he tugged at the hem of my shirt, kind of like what a small child would do whenever they are bound to throw a fit.

"It's the middle of Summer and all that you've been wearing are those sweaters and jackets. I don't want you to die from heat stroke or something." I explained, shaking my head with all seriousness. Prem has been staying in my house for a week now and what I've been observing from his choice in clothing is that he's wearing too much long-sleeved tops or hoodies and jackets. He's been insisting that he's comfortable with them but I am not blind to not see him sweating his bum off even though he's basically just inside the house. He's been putting his hair up in a small pony tail, too. He looks adorable with the said hair style, don't get me wrong, but I just couldn't help but to be too damn concerned with him. I took the liberty to adjust the AC's temperature but he then complained, saying that he's fine. Obviously, I didn't believe him.

"No, really, I'm fine. Perfectly fine." He insisted, grabbing my wrist this time, making me stop from my tracks. We are currently inside a mall and I am ready to take him to whatever store he desires but we had to stop a few times due to him being stubborn. I don't mind buying him stuff, really. Not to sound cocky or whatever but money isn't an issue to me. And I don't mind spending a few for him.

"I don't mind. I want to buy you stuff, you don't have to-"

"It's just that, I feel like I'm overstaying and that I've been taking so much from you. I want to pay you back but I'm just- I don't have the money yet. Not until my next pay, I mean."

"About that." I breathed out, trying to compose my thoughts with this conversation; clearly ignoring his entire explanation, too. I've been wanting to have this talk with him and speaking to him about this in the middle of an almost crowded mall is a tad bit out of place but I just want to get my thoughts out right now. "I kinda found you a job in this place that my friend owns."

"Oh?" Was his reaction and I looked at him, at his face, searching for a concrete reaction. I anticipated anger because he might get offended with my offer; he might think that I want him to drop his job as a stripper and although that's not a complete lie, I also want him to have a more stable and proper job and future. Surely he isn't planning on being a stripper for life, right? Don't get me wrong, being a stripper is okay, I mean, a job is a job, but if you have a better option, might as well take the better one, right?

"I- we don't have to talk about this now. Let's just shop and then we'll go home, talk about this and then yeah." I breathed out, ready to watch him scoff and walk away, maybe. He didn't do just that, though. His lips slightly tugged a small curve, his head nodding as we walked around the mall.

--

"I really really like this one, I think it's so pretty oh my gosh." Prem gushes as soon as we laid all the shopping bags that we managed to acquire in our four-hour long shopping trip. I am beyond exhausted but seeing him beaming right now just took all the pain - mainly the dull pain on my legs - away.

"Well, you made a really good choice." I chuckled as I propped myself on my elbow whilest laying on my side, my head resting on my palm as I did so - kind of like when Rose wanted Jack to draw her just like one of his French girls.

"These tights look sexy, though, right?" He asked as he pulled out a pink, shiny, glittery tights with sequins littering the thing in such an artistic manner. I don't really know how to describe these clothes considering the lack of designs that I really have with my own clothes but hey, I think all the clothes that he picked out are cute and interesting.

"Uh, yeah. Of course." I muttered, slightly imagining the thing on him. I don't need the mental image of him, an eighteen year old, in those probably super tight tights. Not right now, at least.