💛Nervous?💚

((This is a bit more platonic than romantic, I hope that's okay! Butt anywhooo! Request for RayahnaWakefield hope you enjoy and I apologize if it's a bit short :) ))
*************************************************

Yamaguchi Tadashi and Hitoka Yaichi always had a rather close friendship. They were each others rant buddies and comfort pals. They were always there for each other more emotionally than anything. So that meant she knew of Tadashis regression, even though he'd never regressed in front of her before, she still completely understood it and felt ready in case he ever did slip in front of her.
*************************************************

"Thanks for the extra help on this math assignment. It's been hard to wrap my mind around anything recently" Tadashi sighed softly with a smile. "Ah yeah I get that" she hummed, finding the correct notes page. Meanwhile the brunette (plz forgive me if I got his hair color wrong- I can't tell if it's brown or a blackish green 😭) was bouncing his leg as random little things caught his attention. "Yama? You okay there?" "Oh I'm fine!" "Whatever you say...please let me know if somethings wrong- I want to somewhat prepare myself" yamaguchi couldn't help but let out a small laugh. But hitoka shrugged that part off as she began to help the boy go over notes, he got most of it but it occasionally needed to be repeated. "I'll be right back" that earned a nod from the girl as she patiently waited for his return, looking at her phone. When the male returned he seemed a bit more nervous in a way, almost like Yaichi was during training camps. "Hey Uhm Yaichi? Do you mind if I'm small?" That question rang in the blondes ear for a second. "Oh Uhm! No not at all! Like I said, you're okay to regress around me!" Yeah she was definitely kinda nervous. "Thank you" he let out a sigh of relief. "Should we head to my room then?" "Alright! That's 100% okay!" She followed him, her internal thoughts definitely consisted of 'just like a kid! Can't he difficult to watch" or "can't mess this up! What if he gets hurt and you loose his trust forever" but that was probably the anxiety talking.
*********************************^***************

Tadashi got out his little things then popping a green pacifier into his mouth. His clothes were already pretty comfy so he didn't need to worry about that. Moments later, tiny yama was out! "Toka....I color?" The nickname made Yaichis heart immediately melt. "Yeah! I don't mind! Uhm, would you like to tell me how old you are right now?" "I'm five!" He said sweetly as Yaichi helped him rip out a page from his coloring book. "We please watch wonder pets too?" Hitoka nodded. This definitely wasn't as bad as she expected it to be! He was so calm and quite, it was like he wasn't even there at times! Which kinda freaked the poor girl out at times. "Toka! 'Ook!" He held up the page proudly "may for you!" "Well thank you yama" "welcome!" Soon he was back to his previous task, looking up at the tv occasionally. Yaichi took one of the small goldfish boxes and poured them onto a coffee filter, setting them bestie the little. An hour and a half past. By that time, the younger was taking a nap sprawled out on the floor peacefully. She would've picked him up but he was just a bit to heavy for her. So she gently placed a blanket over him, turning down the tv and said her goodbyes. Going home with a sense of peace. Not to mention she texted Tsuki letting him know, just in case something happens after he woke.