Chapter 7

Third person's Pov

Marinette had helped Cat noir and Ladybug defeat the akumas and after some time she even helped to defeated Hawkmoth. Adrien was really angry, sad and happy. Angry because his father was a man who akumatized citizens and caused so much destruction. Sad that now his father was going to jail for his deeds and happy since no one was going to get akumatized again. Marinette let him stay in her villa till she had to leave and that actually helped Adrien. And there was only a few more weeks until Marinette had to go back to China. In the mean time the students were having summer vacation and always hanged out for ice cream and shopping (well the girls used to do shopping the boys will just stay there with boredom).  At last there was only one for week before Marinette had to leave, she had packed her bags and was going outside for some fresh air, when she saw that every one of her classmates were there outside waiting for her. There were balloons, cake, juice etc. She hugged everybody there and when she hugged Adrien, Nathaniel and Luka, they blushed and their cheeks were as red as Nathaniel's hair. There was a ball pit full of white balls and a tall pillar which connected another pillar with it which was horizontal and the horizontal pillar was connected to the disco ball. Everyone was having fun. Marinette went to the back stage to get dressed  into something more party-ish. That is when she saw Lila. She was crying and sometimes screamed into a pillow. "Let it all out" said Marinette softly to her as she went closer to her and rubbed her back. "Now can tell me why you were crying?" asked Marinette softly. "It's just that so many people like you. I try to lie to them so that I can have friends too, but.... no one wants to be friends with me" said Lila barely making eye contact. "See... if you don't lie about who you are or others are, then maybe you will have many friends." said Marinette smiling. "You know what, I think your right. said Lila. And soon after they became good friends.

Third person's Pov

Lila and Marinette understood that they were more similar than they thought. Marinette introduced Lila to Felix, and they both fell in love. The days went by so fast that it was already the day for Marinette to leave. As she was boarding her helicopter, she saw all her friends rushing there. All of them told on how they would miss her and how special she was to them. Then came Adrien smiled awkwardly and was rubbing the back of his neck. "Marinette, the day I met you I understood that I had feelings for you, not in the friendship kind but the love kind. I was always not able to find the right words for this but now I guess it is the right time. I Love You Marinette." said Adrien with a hopeful smile. "I love you too kitty" said Marinette bringing Adrien closer and at last kissing him in the lips. Both of them forgot about everything around them and just felt the joyful and lovely atmosphere. Alya and Nino who was recording all this looked at each other and giggled as their ship had sailed. At last they broke the kiss, looked at each other just one more time, before Marinette went on their way. Knowing that they might never meet face to face again.