"Maybe-" Y/n stated.

"he is! Y/n he got your father killed!" Harry snapped as Y/n got up and walked out of the common room leaving them behind. 

"Merlin Harry-" Hermione uttered chasing after Y/n.  

But the girl wasn't going to cry, sob, or anything. She was doing what any other Ravenclaw would do even if she was put in Gryffindor because of her fathers' side going to talk to the one that she knew went to school with them. 

Remus Lupin-

Y/n knocked on Lupin's door as no one answered. It seemed to be empty, almost abandoned. "Sneaking around-" Snape's voice echoed as Y/n turned to the man putting her gift to Remus for Christmas in her pocket. "That isn't that bright of you, looking for your loony friend just as loony as you-" 

"Merry Christmas professor-" Y/n carelessly said looking at Snape before walking away from the man with medium black hair.  

She walked around the castle, "Merry Christmas Y/n" Luna brightly said looking at her as Y/n turned to her cousin. "You seem to be going on a walk, mind if I join? I have to look for my shoes" She stated holding papers. 

Y/n nodded, "Don't mind at all" Y/n and Luna started to walk together as Luna hung up pictures to find her missing things. "Nargles have been mad now, yeah?" Y/n asked turning to her. 

Luna nodded, "I'm afraid so...Father mailed me saying he lost his notebook..." Luna explained as she looked over at Y/n once more. "Why are you on a walk? seems you have your shoes-" 

"I'm just looking for Professor Lupin...that's all..."

"He's a wonderful professor, Might be one of the best so far-" said Luna.

Y/n completely agreed other than Lockhart who she didn't have a problem with but wasn't learning another. It was like she was actually learning with Lupin around but knowing the position might be cursed, he wasn't going to last long. 

"Well, I should be getting to Breakfast, heard they are having Pudding-" Luna stated before skipping away. 

Y/n loved her family, no matter how loony, odd it was they all cared for one another and didn't let anyone drag each other down. "Excuse me professor-" Y/n called going over to McGonagall who was on her way to the Gryffindor tower. 

"Yes, dear-" McGonagall stopped looking at Y/n putting her full attention on the girl. 

"Mind I ask, where professor Lupin is...I have something for him-" 

"Dear, he is busy right now but I can assure you I'll tell him once he is out of the hospital wing-" 

She nodded as McGonagall kept on walking away, Y/n continued to walk towards the Hospital wing to talk to Remus. Mostly to make sure he was okay. 

The hospital wing door opened walked in was Y/n who looked around, there was a divider in the way of one of the beds. "Miss Sterling, what can I do for you-" Madam Pomfrey asked walking over to her.

Y/n turned to the lady, "Mind if I talk to Professor Lupin, It's about the next class, Reckon I should tell him, I wouldn't be making it-" Y/n lied to get to the man said to her. 

Madam Pomfrey unsure, raised an eyebrow. A fake cough came from behind the divider. "I guess, make it quick" Y/n nodded and walked over to the dividers as Pomfrey walked out of the hospital wing. 

"Professor," 

"Merry Christmas Y/n," Lupin greeted her as she handed him a small box for Christmas. "You didn't have to you know-"