☁️ Noya Fluff ☁️

𝙽𝚘𝚢𝚊 & 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 23

• • •

You and Noya had been dating for 1 year and she was always outgoing. You loved the way when someone would try to hit on you she would be quick to save you, or whenever you were scared of something she would always hold you close to make you feel better.

You both met at one of her volleyball games, you'd known her for 5 years. She asked you out while you two were on a trip last year. You remember the first time you saw her doing a move called "ROLLING THUNDER". Just being around her made your day ten times better.

"Hey babe do you know where I left my phone?" Noya asked. "Where was the last place you had it?" You asked "If I knew I wouldn't have asked you!" She said snapping back at you.

"I'm sorry." You said. "Just help me find it okay." Noya said with a rude tone. "Okay." You said with a shaky voice.

Noya was never one to yell but when she did it hurt. Noya actually told you one time that he hates to yell. You looked all over the apartment for hours and still came up empty-handed. You tried calling but nothing. "Let's go back to your place to see if you left it there." You offered.

"I'll go by myself, you weren't looking hard enough anyways. You actually just made my headache worse. I'll call you if I find it." She said in an angry tone.

She got mad and stormed out of the room slamming the door behind her. You hate when she catches an attitude with you.

When you was sure she was gone you crawled into your bed and cried. You felt bad that you couldn't help her. You really were trying but it was just nowhere to be found.

Two hours had passed without a call from Noya. You were sure she had found her phone by then but just didn't want to give you a call because she was mad. You went to the bathroom to run a warm bath to make you feel better.

When you sat there you felt worse because you both rarely got into fights. Maybe she'll call by tomorrow, but it was pretty late. When you got out of the shower you put on an oversized hoodie and went to bed.

Around 1:00am you got a text.

Noya🥰: Sorry forgot to call. You probably think I'm the worst.

Y/n: No your fine happy
you found your phone.

Noya🥰:Thanks tomorrow I'll make it up to you.😉

Y/n: Okay as long
as ice cream is
involved

Noya🥰: Okay gn see you tomorrow
I'll pick you up around 1:30.
Love you🥰

Y/n: Okay, gn love you too.😘

You woke up around 10:00, you were nervous about Noya and what she had in mind of doing today. You showered, brushed your teeth, did your hair, and finally picked out the outfit you wanted to wear. It was around 1:00 when you were ready.

Noya called you and said she was five minutes away. You of course were still kinda nervous and had butterflies in your stomach thinking about her. She was just perfect for you.