New Spark.

"Wow that takes a large chunk out of our savings" I say, slightly annoyed more disappointed. I open the trunk of our old jeep and he places the flat pack pieces of our new dining table in there. The blazing hot sun roasting us both, he's wearing the same gray T with shorts on that show his massive bulge, seeing him like that with sweat down his shirt and his cool new sunglasses I start to feel butterflies but move past that. We sit in the car and I rest my head on the steering wheel, "god it's so fucking hot" he says panting and fanning his shirt, "I know right I'm sweating my fucking ass of here" i mutter out of breath. I put the old worn down keys in the ignition and turn, the large rumbling sound of the engine turning on loudly playing. I drive out the huge parking lot of this dumb furniture company, "no wonder the prices were so high, they don't abuse children in foreign factories", I say trying to make him laugh. But dead silence... We drive heavily down the isolated back roads and the open breeze, from the windows and the electric skylight makes me feel much cooler. I turn to look at him and he, is looking down, messing with his fingers nervously.. "Baby are you okay? I know that was expensive but I can always get a job instead" Trying to ease his troubles. "Yeah I know, I.. I'm nervous about meeting your moms I don't want them to hate me." He mutters quietly. I start laughing uncontrollably, "They're the nicest people ever, they loved my boyfriend when I was 13 and he treated me like shit so I bet they're gonna love you". "wow thanks for calming me, really nice of you" He says clearly annoyed. I don't even reply, he's not worth it clearly. The rest of the drive home is dead silence only the sound of the roaring engine and the angry cars on the open road.

When we get back he grabs the flat pack and places it on the kitchen floor, "want any help baby" I say flirtatiously stood by the banister in a sexy pose revealing me. He doesn't even bat an eye and he carelessly says "no I'm good", I walk away angry muttering to my self about how he doesn't love me, " he doesn't even want to fuck me" I say under my breath. I go to our bedroom and change into my athletic gear which consists of tight leggings and a slightly revealing tank top. I leave the apartment unannounced and start running my troubles away, one thing leads to another and I've ran over 6km, "SHIT" I shout and turn around running all the way back to the house in time, "fuck I need to shower and get changed for my parents".

When I get back I run straight upstairs to the large open shower and strip, washing myself really quickly. Using all my natural oils in my hair and all my vitamin body wash. I open the curtain and grab the heated railing for a towel. Nothing. I walk out into my bedroom and start looking for a towel in my drawers right as I find one I wrap it around my body and use another to dry my hair, water running down my, warm, wet body. I hear the door crack open and I turn around expecting him but instead... Its jerobe? His brother, fuck I always thought he was sexier, his short stubble, cool clothes and he fucking skates. Not to mention he owns a music company. "Aw shit I'm sorry I was told this was the bathroom" before he closes the door I say "Why are you here jerobe?" "I was invited by my brother to have dinner with our parents and your moms too".
Shit. I wasn't expecting him to call his parents here, "thanks for telling me" I say, leaning my hand on my forehead stressed. "Are you doing okay, you look depressed?" He says, catching me off guard, "what?! Yes I'm fine don't worry about me" I say chuckling. He begins to close the door and I say smiling "Well thanks for caring about me".

Then chloe Davies busts in with a meaty purple strap on, she bends her over and rims that fat massive dildo right into her pussy making her cream all over chloe who uses it as lube to fuck his ass and drink his cum.