Part 2: Sweet Release

Finally, he's going to give it to me, his takes his cock out of his tight boxers and starts trailing it around the edge of my tight pussy, "Stop fucking teasing me! PLEASE!" I moan to him. He puts the tip in slowly making me suddenly gasp and when he pulls out I feel shaky and am trembling from it. He starts to kiss down my body starting at my breasts and kissed them making them tender and hard, he starts kissing more, down my stomach and onto my hairless thighs, he starts dragging his tounge closer and closer to my clit.. He starts going round with his tounge as he did before and kisses my clit, his stubble feels so fucking good on me and I hold him and tightly grab the back of his thick brown hair, I pull his head tightly and he starts to lick my clit and the opening of my vagina, oh my god I feel so moist right now and I know he can taste my sour pussy juice, I start moaning and my clit is throbbing as he is nibbling on it, the friction of his cheek rubbing my inner thigh is making my legs shake, the mix of the tickling and pussy eating makes me close, he puts his rough finger inside my vagina and starts grinding it up, hitting my g spot, this is perfect. My forehead becomes sweaty and my legs become numb, I can feel his tounge still teasing my clit and it makes me so fucking moist. "oh yes oh my god" i say, "I'm so fucking close", my legs wrapped around his head, pulling him in closer, his stubble more on the opening of my tight pussy.. The build up of everything begins and I start to passionatly grunt, when I release making his face so red and sweaty. When he stands and wipes his face with the wet towel, I begin to calm down when he starts to look dissatisfied with me, "that was the best pussy eating ever! I could go for round two if you want" trying to make him exited, his face lights up and he pulls down his black boxers revealing his massive cock, he rims my pussy with his long, hard dick and puts it in so suddenly. I love it when he's rough with me, hes hitting my g spot again. The table starts to creak, and quiet cracking noises begin to get louder and louder. "yes" he groans out going in and out of me so quickly; dry, raw sex is the best and the feeling of his dry cock running in and out of my pussy makes me so fucking wet making the sex moist and juicy. He starts twisting his hips around more making me feel his hard cock in a way I've never experienced, against my soft vagina walls. "Fuck yes oh my god yes" he groans so loudly, his face becoming flushed and red, I start to touch his cheekbones where the cut from my nails is and start rubbing it. He becomes redder and redder, and so do I.. He mutters " fuck I'm about to..." *BANG* the table crashes leaving us both covered in oak chips on the floor naked and screaming from the intense orgasm that we just felt, the has a silhouette of our sweat and his cum sprayed across the floor when he came. "Aw shit this table was my parents" I cry out, still out of breath. I get on my bloody knees and lick his warm jizz off the floor, still slightly wet with lemon water. I pull my jeans off the kitchen counter and start limping to get my shirt, I can barely walk he fucked my brains out. "Get dressed, we need to go out for a new dinner table later", shit what am I gonna tell my parents they're coming round at 6pm for dinner. "Shit my parents are coming in a while!" I give up and sit on the floor again wanting to sit on his dick again and fuck him til he can't speak. "I fucking love you"