3/4 SBI + BeeDuo & Reader - Crimes

Y/N grabbed their backpack, closed their locker and ran outside. After another long year of school, they were finally done and ready for Summer vacation, aka sleeping in all day and staying awake all night.

But of course, like usual, Mickey wouldn't let them walk away without a little beating. They were thrown on the ground, their headphones being torn off their head and snapped. "You fuck-"

Y/N jumped up, done with this shit. They dealt with it all year, and they had just bought those headphones yesterday, after saving up for a year. So they just start punching. And that's why now, they're sitting in a seat in the police station, waiting for Phil to arrive.

And when he does, they can tell they're going to be in big trouble, based on the look in his eyes. "So my child assaulted this young man here?" He asks the officer. "Yes, and he has pressed charges against them. £500." His eyes widen with anger as he pulls out the money and hands it to the officer.

"Thank you sir, you may now take them and go." Y/N quickly stands, running out to the car. Phil follows them out, multiple emotions flashing quickly in his eyes. Finally, he says, "I'm very disappointed in you, Y/N."

They stare at him, anger bubbling up inside of them. "What?" He repeats himself, "I said I'm disappointed in you. You assaulted somebody." He sighs deeply. "You're just like Tommy." The anger boils.

"And is that a bad thing?!" They yell, "He's a great friend!" He shakes his head, "That's not the point! Whatever. When we get home, you're giving me all your electronics, and you are grounded for three months."

They freeze, standing there for a minute. Phil walks forward, reaching out to grab their arm, and they slap his hand, running away. "No!" Tommy's house isn't that far away anyways... they know their brothers are there anyways.

-

Knock knock knock. They stand in front of the door, waiting and sniffling as they rub the tears from their eyes. After a minute, the door opens, Wilbur holding a bat. "Oh, it's just you." He throws it into the house, letting them in.

"Y/N!" Tommy yells, standing up from where he was playing Mario Kart with Tubbo and Ranboo, and he runs over to them. And then he realizes that they're crying. "Oh... I'll be right back, guys!" He drags them up the stairs to his room.

"So what happened?" He asks, jumping onto his bed. "W-well, I fought back against my bully, just to get fined for assault. He attacked me first, and broke the headphones I just bought!" They start to rant. "The little shit..."

Tommy sits quietly, listening and letting them talk angrily. When they stop, he hugs them, and they sniff and start to cry again. "This isn't fair, I was just defending myself and now dad's mad at me."

"I'm sorry about that, Y/N, I really am. I know it sucks, but it'll be alright. I'm sure you can talk to him." And the two simply sit for a while, holding each other as Y/N cries.

-

Knock knock knock. The noise interrupts the game of Mario Kart the four are playing, and Y/N huffs, ignoring it. Knock knock knock. It sounds again. This time, Ranboo stands and opens the door, which reveals an anxious looking Phil.

"Hey boys, have you seen Y/N?" He asks, before noticing them. "Oh thank god." They stand, ignoring him, and run up the stairs, back to Tommy's room, which they lock the door to. 'No getting to me now, bitch.'

Footsteps approach the door, stopping in front of it. No knock is heard. Only Phil's voice. "Y/N, please let me in." His voice sounds soft and genuine, so with a heavy sigh, they unlock the door.

He opens it, quickly hugging them. "I'm sorry for getting angry, mate." He says, stepping back. "Do you want to explain your side of the story?" Y/N nods, starting to explain.

-

"Why didn't you tell me you were being bullied? You know I'd craft a belt and beat his arse." That makes them laugh, which makes Phil smile, feeling better. "So... I won't ground you." Y/N grins at him.

"But, promise me you won't go around committing crimes, like your brothers or Tommy. Be like Ranboo, he hasn't done anything." They hear a shout from downstairs, "He's stolen pasta from a store before!" The two of them burst into laughter as Ranboo and Tubbo start to argue.

And then they sigh, smiling. They love their family, and they love their weird friends.