Orange Juice

New cover. Credits to artqueen1

"Okay then. I've no problem to go with dance" Rii replied.
Principal nodded and exited the room. Yn, Jack and Zoro went to Rii's bench.

(Whenever I mention the trio, their positions will be like - Yn in the middle, Jack at her right and Zoro at her left)

"No one have guts to compete with us. It will be better if you back off" Yn ordered Rii.
Rii stood up and said "Now, I'm here to compete with you people. I don't know what will happen if you become a leader. I don't know from when are these classmates suffering because of you"
"Huh? Do you really think you can win?" Yn said and the trio laughed at him.
"Well. If you really deserve this place, you'll put efforts. Let's see who will change whom" Rii shoted.
"What if you lose?" Jack asked by placing his hand on Rii's shoulder.
"Anything" he replied
"Come. We've to make a list then. Because anyhow he's going to lose" Zoro made fun of Rii.
"Hum winners the, hain aur hamesha rahenge. Just born babies can't block our way" Yn said in her swag and the trio moved towards the canteen.

............

"Yaar, Josh josh Mein Keh toh diya ki winner banenge. But how? Any plans?" Yn asked by sipping her favorite sugarcane juice.
"Dancing toh kar lenge, test ka jugaad karna padega" Jack said while thinking something.
The trio exchanged evil looks at the very next moment.
"Done?" Jack asked.
"Done" Zoro and Yn replied with a smile.
"This is the book for your IQ examination" a random girl of class 8th handed Yn a book.
"Are the question papers ready?" she asked that girl.
"No. I think it will take some time. Maybe till the evening" the girl replied and left.
"Guys. Yn, tujhe football khelne aata hai?" Zoro asked widening his eyes in shock.
Yn shook her head.
"Mujhe aata hai. I'll teach you" Jack screamed in excitement.
"No need" Yn and Zoro replied at the same time as they know how bad is he at that game.
"I'll just pay and come" Yn said.
"Bring an orange juice for me" Jack shouted from back.
Yn went on the counter and a double voice said "An orange juice please"
Yn looked at the person and he also did the same. It was Rii. Yn rolled her eyes.
"Sorry, only one orange juice is available" the counter man said.
"I came here first so I want it" Yn said him. He took out a bottle and was handing yn but Rii interrupted "I ordered first. So, I think I should get it". The counter man was handing the bottle to Rii but Yn interrupted "I'm your old customer. Is this the way you behave?"
"I'm a new customer. Is this the way to welcome someone" Rii said to counter man.
"Yn, itni der kyu lag rahi hai?" Zoro said coming towards her. She gestured at Rii. He got the whole situation. (As I said, their sense of humor is very good in everything except studies)

The bell rang. Rii said "Let her drink this juice. Anyways, she need to be strong now. Not me" and left
"How dare he?" Yn said grinding her teeth.

..............

It was the night time. Yn, Jack and Zoro slowly jumped over the wall of principal's home. Jack tip toed from the window and started finding something. He found it and moved out. The trio went to school.
"Itni raat ko school band hota hai bete kal aana" the watchman said
"Woh kya hai na watchman wale bhaiya. Mera step bhai jo mujhe apni Jaan se bhi zyada pyaara hai woh apni aakhri saansein count kar raha hai. Uski ek favourite book hai jo abhi Sirf library Mein available hai. Woh marte hue uska last page padhna chahta hai. Please aap Hume Jaane do. Warna aapko paap lagega" Jack narrated a totally fake story like a very true and emotional story to the watchman. The watchman melted and alloted them the permission to go inside. Jack changed his clothes into a servant and went inside the CCTV room. He offered the juice to two members who were on their duty. They drank and fainted. Jack messaged Yn and Zoro "Go ahead"
Zoro was about to open the principal's cabin but he heard a sound so he stopped.

...........

How was this part? Do you think yn will succeed in her plan? How will Rii be going to know about this? Will he be in the blue? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.