• Chapter Two: Gate •

|present|

It was Conny's final day.

Conny was an innocent, kind-hearted young girl, who always carried a toy bunny called, Little Bernie.

"CONNY! ARE YOU READY?" Emma burst through the door, Norman, Ray and Y/n following.

"I'm not sure.." Conny said, looking at her clothes. Emma put her hands on the blond girl's shoulders.

"They suit you perfectly!" Emma smile brightened. Conny grinned.

"I'm glad!" The young girl said, holding her plushie, Little Bernie. Mama made the toy bunny for her sixth birthday. He was very special to the little girl.

Y/n wasn't close with the girl, nor was she close with any of the kids apart from Norman, but she admired her kindness to her siblings. Being 'kind' wasn't exactly Y/n's forte. It wasn't that she was mean, It was more of her lack of communication.

"I'm not that bright or amazing like you guys," Conny started. "but I want to become a Mother, just like Mama, once I'm all grown up! And then I will never let go of my kids!" She finished. All the children stood in shock, some with tears in their eyes.

"Conny.." Emma ran up to the girl and gave her a big hug. 'man, i wish i could get a hug from her..' Y/n thought. She shook her head, 'dumbass, you have to talk to her first.' Y/n sighed and left the room.

~timeskip~

"Take care!" All the kids waved goodbye, some crying, some smiling, and some not feeling anything at all. It seemed like Don was the most hurt, since he was the closest to Conny.

After Conny and Mama left the house, all the kids went back to clean up. This was when Emma had found a certain stuffed toy, sitting on the table.

"CONNNYYY???!!!" Emma grabbed the toy bunny the young girl had left behind. "How could you?!!" The orange haired girl panicked. She turned around to Gilda.

"Wha.. What should I do?" Emma asked, trying to think of a plan. The green haired girl frowned.

"I mean.. She already left!" Gilda replied, holding a broomstick in her hands. Ray opened the door, entering the room.

"It's too early to say that." He said, causing Emma's head to tilt. "Just now I saw some lights turned on over at gate through the bathroom window. Mama went to see Conny off and hasn't returned yet either."

"There's definitely a possibility that she still hasn't left yet." Ray suggested. Emma raised an eyebrow, and Norman butted in.

"Let's bring it to her." The albino offered. "Although It's probably just better to ask Mama to send it to her later, It'd be best for Conny's sake if we hurry! Right?" Emma smiled.

"Yep!" The green eyed girl answered. Norman looked behind him and smirked.

"And Y/n can come too!" The blue eyed boy said, tugging on the (h/c) haired girl's arm. She shrugged him off.

"Nope." Y/n said, getting of the boy's grip. Emma frowned, and walked closer to the (e/c) eyed girl.

"Please, Yn!!??" The orange haired girl begged. Y/n blushed and turned away, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"F- fine.." The girl cursed at her stutter. Norman smiled. Emma pulled Y/n into a tight embrace. 'oh wow. this is happening...' She thought, as Emma let go.

The three walked to the backdoor. Emma twisted the handle, but to no avail.

"It's no use. Of course the backdoor is locked!" Emma pouted. "I guess it's no surprise, since Mama is out." Emma sighed.