• Chapter One: Breakfast •

|present|

Y/n was someone who never wanted to make friends. She always told herself she wouldn't need them. She also had major trust issues which never really helped. She only spoke to one person. This person was a boy by the name of, Norman.

"Good morning, Y/n!" The a white haired boy spoke, hovering over the sleeping girl.

Y/n never liked mornings. She was always the last one awake. The girl groaned, annoyed at the boy, but finally decided to get out of bed. She took off the blanket that was covering her, and rolled out of bed, falling to the ground.

"Ow." Norman giggled at the (e/c) eyed girl and offered his hand, like the gentleman he was. Y/n rolled her eyes and ignored him, getting up on her own.

"Mornin', snowflake." One of Y/n's favourite things to do is, give nicknames to people.

"Come on, let's go! Emma and Ray are probably waiting for me!" Norman said, with a big smile on his face. Y/n finished fixing her bed and walked with her 'friend'.

"What's with you and those two?" Y/n asked Norman, motioning to the blacked haired emo boy and the orange haired girl. "You always feel the need to hang out with them." Norman smirked at her statement.

"Ooh~ Is someone, dare I say, jealous?" The albino said, poking at the embarrassed girl. Y/n scoffed.

"And why would I be j-" Just before Y/n could finish, a loud bang interrupted. The two looked to see what had happened.

A "Tag your it!" and a "Catch me if you can!" could be heard from the direction of the noise.

"Must be Emma and those two troublemakers, huh?" A voice from beside Y/n and Norman said. The two turned around to the voice.

"R- ray! Good morning!" Norman stuttered out. Y/n was confused by this but just shrugged it off.

"Morning to you, too." Ray replied, holding a tray of cups. The emo boy looked over to the left of Norman and saw a familiar face.

"Y/n, right?" Ray asked, raising his eyebrow. Y/n nodded, trying to avoid as much talking as possible. She never understood why she hated talking to people but just accepted it.

"Gweod Mhworninhg! Norman, Ray!"

Emma. A girl with big green eyes and cute orange hair, and oh boy, did this girl make Y/n's heart skip a beat. She obviously didn't know why these things kept happening to her everytime Emma was there, but never wanted to look into it.

"Good Morning, Emma." Norman said, smiling at the girl carrying Phil.

"Gweod Mhworninhg, Emma" Ray replied, imitating the girl.

Y/n didn't bother greeting anyone and just let the trio do their thing. She took some plates and walked towards the table. When she finished setting up the table, she looked back at the golden three. Specifically Emma. She sighed and remembered the first time she met the orange haired girl.

|flashback|

It was a game of tag. Y/n hated running so her plan was to climb a tree and stay there until she was found. Her plan worked, but she then realised she couldn't get down.

"Dang it. I'm stuck." Y/n panicked inside, but didn't show it. Then, when she thought things couldn't get any worse, someone spotted her.

"Hey! Are you okay, up there?" Y/n looked down and saw a piece of orange hair sticking out. Y/n inhaled and spoke up.

"I'm fine."

It was stupid I tell you that. She was most definitely not 'fine'. Emma didn't buy it, so she climbed up the tree, swinging from branch to branch, and landed beside the stressed girl.