XXXV. I know Hell

Start from the beginning

"Decoys or baits, probably. They'll be sacrificed for that pathetic Subaru." Priscilla spoke, fanning herself with her beautiful ornament fan.

"Subaru, give me a go signal. I'll choke her to death." Satella muttered with a sharp piercing gaze, penetrating the very soul of Priscilla, but she was confident enough to maintain her calm.
'Everything around this world revolves around me after all! Hmph! Just try to do something!' She mused as she hid her smile behind her fan.

"Ah, no, no, no! Don't do that! Don't kill anyone! Everyone relax!" Subaru sounded really desperate, almost unable to hold Satella back.

"What kind of joke is this?" Subaru asked, resting his gaze on the small figures.

"I was hopin' you wouldn't have to see this," Garfiel answered with a heavy sigh.

"Are those...clones of Ryuzu-san?" 

Garfiel shook his hand and explained, "Don't worry about them. They ain't her. They're empty on the inside. No soul." 

"What are you planning to do?" Subaru inquired. The situation was already hopeless and he knew he had to reset either way but still...

"What do you think? We're gonna bust through with sheer numbers and crush it!" Garfiel replied, clenching his fists in anger and slowly transforming into his enormous feline form.

"Do you think it will work against her? You've heard him say that the shadow had swallowed everyone just like that... So, how are those numbers you have, going to have a chance of beating her?" Julius asked, feeling that the chances of winning were rather low if not null.

"We won't know if my future self won't try!" Garfiel yelled.

"It will lead you to your death. There is no other choice but to reset now, I swear," Echidna sneered.

Garfiel bared his fangs towards the usually quiet Echidna, "Huh!? Wanna say that again!?" 

"She's no ordinary witch. That kind of simple plan won't stop her from getting what she wants. You're just committing suicide by attacking her. Should have just left and prayed for your life." 

Sehkmet stretched and let out a loud yawn, "I agree with Echidna. There's no way you can scratch her with those cheap dolls. It might make her angrier though."

"Why are you always yawning?!" Otto yelled, but once everyone's sight was glued back at the street, he did the same.

It seemed like everyone was already used to his usual outbursts.

Satella now stood behind Garfiel and the clones of Ryuzu as she had finally caught up to them.

"I love you," She whispered.

"There you are!" Garfiel shouted as he transformed into his feline form and lunged towards Satella. But the witch effortlessly caught him within her shadows and stopped him in mid-air.

"Go!" Garfiel yelled. The clones dashed towards Satella with their numbers, but they explode as they get hit with the shadow spikes of the witch. 

Due to this, Garfiel managed to break free and jumped high in the air to launch himself to Satella so sliced off her head in one huge swing, but he got impaled by her shadow and it burst out of his body, his body parts lifelessly hitting the ground, as a pool of crimson blood appeared in front of her.

"I love you," She spoke yet again, ignoring that she had just killed tens of clones and Garfiel in a matter of seconds.

"Tch! Damn it." Garfiel gritted and looked away.