Chapter 4- The Same Question All Over Again!!!

Mulai dari awal

"Oh I see. Let's practice together then, so we could see what position suits you." Tenma suggests

"That would be lovely, but Tsurugi already asked me to join him for practice today. Maybe next practice?" Luna said

"I see. Alright next time then. Hey, let's play soccer while they're still not here!" Tenma said

"Sure. Ummm is it alright if I call you you guys by your first names?" Luna shyly asks both Tenma and Aoi which both happily nodded in reply

Not long after everyone arrived. The trainer gave them a training regimen that they could use for training. He then approached Luna to check on things or more likely to check up on the "competition."

"It seems like you haven't made any progress at all, Hanatsuki-san." Funaki jeered which made her glare daggers straight at him

"What do you know about my training Funaki-san? I'm pretty much sure that you have no idea about who I am. Just you wait Funaki-san...." Luna said as she then looked up towards the sky brimming with confidence

"I will prove to you that coach Kuroiwa chooses us to be victorious!" She then calmly stared at the players and said, "And once I prove it to you, I'll make sure that you will take back your words."

Trainer Funaki on the other seems to be unbothered by that fact, instead he smirk like he is never wrong. He then gave her flash drive that confused her a bit.

"If you're really that confident, then watch this video later on this evening. In there is a video of our first opponent." Luna was shocked when she heard this

"W-why are you giving me this?" She asks

"Just for you see a pigment of reality." He simply answered

"He's completely doubting me." She thought

What they both didn't realize is that there's a certain person who has been eyeing the conversation between them. She hid the flash drive on her pockets, and ran towards Tsurugi and Ibuki. Luna greeted both of them, and immediately began practice. Both Luna and Tsurugi were practicing shoots while Ibuki tries to block them. This training helps them improve their kicking and catching.

Currently most of Luna's shoots goes in, and Ibuki is still having some difficulties to stop Tsurugi's shoots. Overall, it was a nice run. Tsurugi gave her some advice to make her kick stronger.

In the middle of practice, Matatagi's siblings went to practice to see him. The three catch up with each other as Matatagi showed them what he has learned from practice yesterday. Aoi, who is at the side, heard a ring tone from someone's phone. Shindou, who was near the area, heard it as well, and helped her look for the source of the sound. They then heard it louder when they grabbed Luna's bag. Aoi immediately opened the bag, and grabbed the phone. They both checked who the caller was; unfortunately there was no name. It only contains the number of the person.

"Hana-chan! Someone is calling you over the phone!" Aoi called

"I'll be there in a moment." Luna replied as she kicked the ball towards the goal whereas Ibuki barely managed to catch it. She then jog towards Aoi and Shindou, and took the phone from her. She then checked the caller. Despite the phone is only displaying number of the caller, Luna knew who it was.