"I really feel ashamed for things I did" Jimin spoke softly. "My sister taught me a big lesson that day but I guess I feel the real meaning of her words today. I shouldn't have touched a woman who does not belong to me. As a brother,I should respect every woman or else I might be disrespecting my own sister. I'm so sorry for that day"

Bom smiled feeling proud. She squeezed his shoulder in a comforting manner before giving his cheek a small peck."That's my brother"

Jimin smiled feeling proud of himself. He loved when his sister complimented him. In that way,he felt her love.

"It's all in the past Mr.Kim. And I forgave you a long time ago. Also I don't regret anything. I'm happy wit the things happened"

They talked about a lot with their sudden meeting. And in the whole time,Namjoon couldn't take his eyes away from Soojin. He tried to keep his professional behaviour but he couldn't help when the crimson colour started to appear on his cheeks whenever Soojin would look him into his eyes.

Bom and Jimin noticed his sudden weird behaviour. They looked at each other while wiggling their eyebrows with a crazy grin. Soojin was hella confused with Bom's and Jimin's out of blue grins like they are teasing Namjoon. But why?she didn't know.

Then suddenly,the door got suddenly burst opened revealing Taeri. Bom stood up slowly seeing him. He ran towards Bom and engulfed her into a tight hug taking everyone off guard. Bom felt the sudden guilt rushing into her body with his touch. She gulped hard before hesitantly hugging him back.

"Where were you in this whole time Bitna?! I was so worried about you! You didn't even answer to my calls!"

She felt like she cheated on him remembering Eunwoo's touch the day before yesterday. Even though she did nothing with Eunwoo,still she felt this guilt. She felt like she is ruining their both lives.

"I'm fine. Don't worry "she muttered.

Jimin and Namjoon sent him a dark glare not liking the way he is hugging her. They never want to give her to a man with no trust. Their one and only option is Eunwoo and no other man is allowed to touch Bom.

Bom parted away and smiled."Let's go to your office and talk"

"No" Jimin snapped sternly. He stood up." Talk here itself"

Taeri raised an eyebrow."And who are you to order us?"

Bom tried to speak but Namjoon beat her." We are her fucking brothers. Got any problem?"

Taeri's eyes went wide in disbelief. He had heard about a step sister of Kim siblings but according to the news,she had died almost 4 years ago due to an accident they say. Bom sighed in defeat. She didn't want to reveal the truth Taeri because it is not the time for the world to know the truth. Also,this truth might put Taeri into a terrible danger. Taeri might not know about Kim siblings being bangtan but he was getting indirectly involved into the mess now.

"What are you talking about?brothers?"

Bom sighed. She looked at her brothers with her stern icy eyes. They just kept their glares onto Taeri.

"Don't mind them. We are just friends. They become a bit overprotective--"

"Stop lying Bitna"Taeri cut her off." I know that there's more. I'm not stupid. They are not just normal men. They are the owners of the world famous Kim enterprise. Also super famous for being cold hearted and arrogant. As a fellow businessman,I had my eyes on them too. And seeing them being puppies around you doesn't go well with their personalities. Even that womaniser had no ulterior intentions towards you." He said pointing at Jimin." You must be someone special to them"

Jimin genuinely felt offended." Hey,stop  it. I'm not like that anymore."

And with that insult, Bom's eyes changed. She didn't like how he insulted Jimin infront of her. Yes,he was stating the facts and had no intention to offend Jimin but Bom didn't like the words. It's her freaking brother whom she loves more than anything.

"Lee Taeri, I dare you to insult him again"

Taeri genuinely felt hurt seeing those hateful eyes. But he wanted her to spill the tea. He wanted to know the truth. He is her boyfriend now. He has the right.

"Why?why do you care if I insult him?He is not a good man Bitna. His bad reputation is world famous"

Bom had enough. She looked at him in the eyes. Empty and cold.

"Yes I do care because he is my fucking brother! I don't tolerate anyone insulting my brother infront of me Lee Taeri"

Eunwoo walked into the living room after planning their next move towards LJ. He was tired as hell for working days and nights. He wondered if Bom had return with her brothers. He saw Seo joon sneaking into the kitchen area probably to steal some snacks. Eunwoo shook his head and walked forward but halted on his way when Namjoon and Jimin entered. He was about to speak but stopped seeing Bom entering inside with another person beside her.

He felt her heart sinking into his stomach seeing the person next to her.
Lee Taeri. His worst enemy.

He felt Jimin patting his shoulder. "He is going to live in here too from now on"

But a devilish smirk crept into Eunwoo's lips. It's a devil's game now. He took slow steps towards Taeri with hands inside his pant pockets. He stood infront him.

Taeri was utterly shocked seeing Eunwoo. And he didn't like his smirk. It almost gave him a creepy feeling.

"So,you dared to step into the lion's den" he whispered leaning onto his face. "Welcome to hell"
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!!

I will be only updating on Sundays from now on due to my busy schedule. So wait for the next Sunday! I will update on week days only if I have time.

Also I will update Booknet book too.