"ye sab kya hai?"she yell angrily running to his son.

"drugs mile hai apke bete k room se hume jo do hafte phle humare store se gayab huye the"officer inform.

"toh iska ye mtlb toh nhi na ki vo kavin ne gayab kiye hai..chodiye use bhi ke abhi"she spats out in anger while acp pull her away.

Kavin's pov.

I just got accused for a drug stealing and was now in hallway of our house handcuffed ,my legs are numb like they are not able to lift up the weight of my own body .

My mother was crying and father same still and strong as always but the proud look in his eyes was missing.I know i m innocent and it gonna proved today or tomorrow then why he is looking like it was all.

He doesn't believe me at all..

I snap out of my thought with another pull and i felt myself dragged in car of the narcotics team ,I was shocked but i know this is how culprits are handled.Ok but i m not one.

But i don't even know how drugs was present in my room and how they knew the information.

They soon reach in their buero and put me in a room ,basically looking like a interrogation room but more classic and soon i was informed that i will be interrogate tomorrow.

My hand was attached with the table and door lock ,like i m gonna bother myself to run.

"I know they will catch me ,why do effort ,I m gonna take my remaning nap "I yawn and place my head on the table on my hands and try to take a nap.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

My eyes seems too heavy to open and body too sore to move ,i try to blink and open them where my eyesight got welcomed by dark road going endless ..

I close my eyes as a throbbing headache introduce itself.
Hardly opening my eyes i saw the strings of blood flowing on road before i felt a sharp pain on my forehead and hairs pulled in a tight painning grip.

"drugs kha hai?"i faintly hear a voice which take some seconds to my stupid braincells to form in words with meaning.

Drugs..

He is also asking about drugs,but Narcotics department can't treat a cid officer like this,i frown and look up to find someone else other than officers.

With black hairs and he is villain piece..

Disgusting..

"m-mujhe nhi p-pta "i answer with a sore throat seems like i haven't spoken from days .

"tujhe pta bhi hai vo 5 crore ki drugs thi?"the man ask gripping my hairs and here when i felt pain in my stomach when it felt like something twisted down there ripping me apart.

Tears and sweat was already falling and my hands was behing my back .

Another pull on hair and man got face to face before i felt cold water splashed on my warm-heated up face,Pain took over my body making it dead inside.

"5 crore ke nuksaan ki bharpayi ab tera ye chera karega!?"he spat out angrily and i look at him confusely.

He pull put the sharp thing from my body and then it came in view it was a blood clotted knife and blood on road was also mine .

By thinking i lost so much blood my eyes covered in darkness.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
"sell no.39"a sharp sound fell in my ears piercing my vibrating cone apart .