"I am looking forward to show you off."

He hates this. It is Halloween and he is dressed in a black shirt, black suit pants and a dark red vest while all the other people in the street are dressed as various things.

His favourite so far was the kid dressed up as Bruce Banner,not Hulk, Bruce Banner that had rung at Morgan's door earlier and Spencer had opened up eventhough he had been told not to do it. But it was just one little kid and Spencer just quickly grabbed something from the stuff for Henry.

He had to quickly realize that this would be the first year since Henry has been born that Spencer won't see him on Halloween. Because Morgan hates Halloween with every bone of his body and was complaining all day about how annoying everyone is and how this shouldn't even be allowed and that kid's 'ain't getting nothing if their ring at my door to beg for some candys.'

And the more Morgan complained the more Spencer shuts down and tries to keep his excitement to himself.

"You must be Spencer."

"Yes, and you are-"

"Darrell." The man of the house introduces himself inviting them in and just like Spencer expected there was nothing Halloween themed and over the evening he had to quickly learn that this tradition was actually created by a shared hatred for the holiday and Spencer more and more felt like he would just start to cry right on the spot but he kept himself together pretty good,no tear was shed before their arrived at Spencer's apartment and Morgan immediately guided him towards the bedroom kissing him passionately and started to open the bottoms on Spencer's vest and shirt before pushing him down on the bed moving his lips down to his neck. Spencer doesn't put much effort into it he just lays there till Morgan makes a comment about how Spencer doesn't make it easy for him so he does make it easier for him but his boyfriend quickly realizes that something is not right.

"You don't wanna make our first Halloween together special? This could be our thing instead of all those other things people do. Ending it with-" And then for the first time this evening Morgan sees the tears in Spencer's eyes. "Wow hey what's wrong?" He moves his hand up to Spencer's cheek and pulls him closer with the arm that was behind his back having him laying under him in his arm. "What's wrong? Hey." It just causes Spencer to cry more. "It's okay, whatever it is we can figure it out." But he just shakes his head. "Baby, tell me."

"No."

"I can't help you if you don't."

"You-You-you." Spencer tries to take a deep breath but breaks it off with a sob.

"Hey hey hey, I need you to try and take a deep breath we can work this out."

"You- You- you ruined halloween."

"What?"

"You made- you-" He sobbed again and Morgan moves his hand up to the man's hair guiding his hands through it. "I- You-"

"Try to calm down a little bit and then we can talk about this alright?"

"I am sorry."

"Nothing you should be sorry for. Let it out and then we can talk okay." If he was honest, Morgan was fearing for his life right now. If JJ finds out he made him cry like this he will never be found again.

"It's alright, hey." He spoke softly when Spencer had calmed down enough, Morgan's finger running over Spencer's cheek trying to spend him comfort. He had found out really quickly into the relationship that he likes that. "Now, try again, what is wrong?"

"You ruined Halloween."

"How did I do that?" Morgan keeps moving his fingers while Spencer nervously plays with the sheet.