The thing that made Xu Bei even more frustrated was that when he participated in the Love program, there were many male guests who secretly mocked him for entering the program by walking through the back door. Meanwhile, all the guests were extremely close to Li Zhao.

Why?! Why was it like this? 

***

Li Zhao ate bacon for all three meals. Even for breakfast, the table was filled with a plate of lean bacon. Presumably, he looked too pitiful when secretly eating bacon on camera so Ting Ting had a misunderstanding. It wasn’t only Ting Ting. Even Zhang Xiaoyuan’s parents and his three friends from the orphanage said they would send him bacon.

“Ting Ting, let’s not eat bacon at night.” At lunch, Li Zhao stared at the fried bacon in front of him. “No matter how delicious, you can’t eat it right?”

Yan Ting hesitated. He was like a parent who didn’t know how to raise his child well. He listened to what his child liked and kept doing the same thing. 

“In fact, I like to eat this.” Seeing Yan Ting’s expression, Li Zhao hurriedly grabbed two pieces of meat and placed them in his bowl. “It just that the bacon is salted meat. You aren’t well and can’t often accompany me to eat these foods.”

“Okay.” Yan Ting’s hand moved and he drank the small bowl of soup that Li Zhao gave him.

“Ting Ting, you haven’t been to the company often these days.” Li Zhao asked, “In your current position, do you not have to go to the company?”

“I don’t need to go to the company for a lot of my work. Doing it remotely on my computer is enough.” Yan Ting put down the bowl of soup and didn’t look up at Li Zhao. “Don’t worry about me.” 

“Yes.” Li Zhao’s impression of senior white-collar workers was all from his imagination so he was convinced by Yan Ting’s words.

In the afternoon, the two people sat in the sun room to read. Yan Ting read an original book while Li Zhao read a fashion magazine. In order to raise Li Zhao’s sense of fashion, the company had ordered many top-tier fashion magazines for him.

It might be that he didn’t have many fashion cells. He felt that these models couldn’t compare to Yan Ting wearing a suit. There were also big red flower pants, making him doubt life. Turning over, he found that one picture where the model was holding a computer and dressed in a suit looked the best.

“What are you looking at?” Seeing Li Zhao stop turning the page, Yan Ting put down the book in his hand and leaned over to look. 

“Sure enough, a man at work is the most handsome.” Li Zhao showed the magazine to Yan Ting. “Isn’t that right?”

Yan Ting gazed at the photo and didn’t speak.

The next morning, Li Zhao finished running with Yan Ting. After changing clothes and going downstairs, he found Yan Ting sitting at the table in a suit.

“Ting Ting, are you going out today?” 

“The company has an emergency meeting and I need to be present.” Yan Ting was doing up his tie while speaking. “The kitchen will prepare soup for me at noon. If you are free, can you help me bring it to the company?”