Error (special chapter)

Start from the beginning

"Ranpo-kun! Please don't mind him. It's Karl,he's more...charming than I expected," Poe panted as he stood beside his shorter companion who snorted,pushing one of his bangs aside to reveal his gorgeous sapphire coloured eyes.

"I can see that very clearly," Ranpo clicked his tongue in response after a processing pause,twirling the lollipop in his mouth and paying no mind to the raccoon in front of him. The silver haired pouted at how his 'love interest' treated him,crossing his arms and puffing out his cheeks while his tail lashed around.

The agency turned into a dead silence,all eyeing what was once the adorable raccoon they'd all pat. Karl sighed and dusted off his coat,his face twisted to show a slight sense of boredom,clearly uninterested in the awkward silence his father created.

"If all of you are going to stay silent for the rest of the day,I'll leave you all to it. Come,Ranpo-san,there's a new dessert place opened! I heard there are mountains of treats to try there,and I can't wait to get my hands on some," the silver haired didn't even wait for the detective's response as he grabbed the shorter's hand,dragging him out of the office while the emerald eyed tried to find ways to protest before pulling on Poe's coat to drag him along too.

True to his word,there was a new dessert place opened in the city,filled with sweets unlike any other. Ranpo had buzzed around the shop,yelping joyously as he scanned each treat,Karl standing beside him ever so elegantly with his tail high in the air in respect with his head bowed down while the smaller dashed from one place to another,pushing his face to the glass separating him and the food,his hands clutched together until he slid down onto his knees.

"This is horrible! I can't choose!" The emerald eyed whined,pouting as his gaze landed on each special little dessert.

"And...what makes you say that?"
"My money would go poof if I bought everything!"

Smirking,the blue eyed swiped out a credit card from his pocket,leaning down to where the raven sank and waving the card in front of him. His grin was filled with nothing but mischief as his cunning fingers played with the bard like it was a toy,licking his lips in satisfaction at the thought of satisfying his 'love interest's' sugar cravings from his hard hard work.

"Where did he get that credit-Wait,Where's my credit card?" Poe panicked as he checked his pockets,taking out his wallet and finding that his card was gone.

"KARL!"

"Come on dad,I'm a raccoon,the master of thieving," Karl sneered,standing up back to his full height with a grin as wide as the Chesire cat's. He turned back to Ranpo who wasn't paying attention to their argument,instead,his mouth was watering from the many treats that occupied his mind.

"Now then,do you feel better to get up? Both me and the desserts are waiting for you," the taller whispered,the shorter looking up as if he were a knight in shining armour,the animal extending his hand out for the detective to grab and pulling him up.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Ranpo yipped,hopping to the counter and ordering almost everything on the menu until Poe stopped him and ordered him to get only a few things. Eventually all three of them were seated with their desserts delivered to them,the emerald eyed sitting beside the raccoon while the brunet sat opposite them.

"The desserts taste so good! Aren't they,aren't they?" The raven asked gleefully,digging his fork into the vanilla flavoured puff topped with whip cream and cat shaped sprinkles filled with chocolate cream.