𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

The next morning when Wei WuXian was released from his dungeon, Kainin took it upon herself to blame.

Wei Ying tried to comfort her and said it was his own fault, she still apologized.

"Nie Xiong, is there any food? I'm starving."

"Here." Kainin handed him a bun.

"Kainin-JieJie! Thank you!" Wei Ying said before he took a bite.

Wen Chao than arrived but this time with Wen Qing. He spoke about the problems about the other clans, but then took notice of Kainin.

"And You." Wen Chao pointed at her.

"What Clan are you from?"

"Aren't you the oh so great Second Childe Wen? How about you try and find it yourself! Cause to me, you haven't earned my respect to know anything about me or my clan!" Kainin shouted.

It's the first time anyone has heard her yell or get angry at all.

"You said it not me! So if I do find it, it will be the next Cloud Recesses!" Wen Chao yelled.

"Heh, that is if your qualified enough." Kainin said again.

With that Wen Chao walked away.

————————————

They were rehearsing the Wen Clan's rules again, and everyone was tired but Kainin. Nie Huaisang fainted from exhaustion.

Kainin saw that a Wen disciple ran up and told Wen Chao something. And before they knew it they were in the forest.

Kainin has been almost everywhere in the Cultivation and human world, so it's no surprise that she knows the landscape really well.

Lan Zhan was left behind and limping since his leg was broken, Wei Ying went to help and so did Kainin.

Wei Ying left them alone to talk.

"Lan Er Gongzi, I assume that Maestro has warned you about the danger." Kainin begin.

"That was true?" Lan Zhan asked.

"We have been almost everywhere, and we have sealed numerous monsters. So yes." Kainin replies.

-time skip-

They eventually found the cave where the monsters was residing in.

(I'm just gonna quickly go through this part)

They got down to the very bottom of the cave and found nothing, and said they need to let out some blood.

"Hahaha...hah" Kainin started to giggle uncontrollably.

"What's funny?" Wang lingjiao asked her with rage in her voice.

"You Humans are really stupid sometimes! Hah... Even if it's with blood, it doesn't come out. All you have to do is hit or attack it, than it will attack you back!"

"Oh, how about you demonstrate?"

"Haha..oh and why should I?" Kainin gave off a scary aura.

Wang Lingjiao than back away.

"If any of you want to live and go back home again, than you should listen to me. It's clear you guys have never sealed a monster before." Kainin said.

Than as summary, Wen Chao didn't like that so  than a fight broke out.

But in the end, Kainin had a knife up to his neck. She finally showed her extra arms.