PART 2

Vanessa was dreading the rest of the day. She didn't want to go to detention
She had never been before and she had heard stories about detention. She was terrified.
The rest of the day went by fast
Which is the opposite of what she wanted. As the final bell rang she walked to detention. She thought that maybe she could escape from it but before she could turn and run Mr.gaynes called out her name. Crap she thought so close.

She entered the cold room and sat in the back. Usually she would sit in the front closest to the door so she could run at anytime. But the people sitting in front looked like they could rip her head off.

She was staring out the window when she heard the door open. "Jaxson you're late"
"Yea, Good job pointing out the obvious" he said as he sat down in the back of the class 2 desk away from vanessa. "Hey why the hell is there a nerd here" jaxson with smirk.
"Im not a nerd you asshole" she said as she crossed her arms
"Im only here beacuse of you"she said as she rolled her eyes.
Me?... how are you here beacsue of me it was you fault you weren't paying attention. And im not an asshole"
"You-"
"VANESSA AND JAXSON QUIET NOW"
"yes sir" they said in unison

(After detention)
Vanessa was walking home when her phone buzzed it was lannna

"Hey, you coming to flynn's party tonite"
"I didnt know of a party"
"Oh.. well your coming with me
Be ready by 5"
She had 30 minutes to get ready
she ran home and decided she would put her hair in a french braid and just a little lip gloss.
She decided that this outfit would do besides she wasnt trying to impress anyone.

(15 minutes later)"Vanessa come on we are gonna be late" lanna yelled up the stairs "okay, okay im Coming

(15 minutes later)
"Vanessa come on we are gonna be late" lanna yelled up the stairs "okay, okay im Coming."
Lanna was driving when she noticed that vanessa looked distracted.
"You okay V ??"
Yea i just had a bad day at school" she said with a sigh
"Oh.. what happened"
Well i was late to class because of that jaxson person and i got dentition. Oh and then he had detention and he decided to sit close to me and annoy me"
"Oh.. well i guess i should tell you that the party we are going to is for jaxson" lanna said with caution.
"WHAT!!"
yea im sorry and we are already almost there so theres no turning back now"
Ughh im already dreading this" vanessa said as she sunk into her seat.