PART 1

Vanessa woke up from a horrible nightmare. She dreamt that she was being chased in the woods by a giant creature. She looked into the mirror her purple orbs stared back. She hated her eyes, she hated how everyone told her she had her mother's eyes. Her mother left when vanessa was 7 years old she decided that drugs were more important than her own daughter.
It had been 8 years since then.

Vanessa got out of bed and started to get ready for school. She looked in the mirror. She brushed her long dirty blonde hair and put it into a low pony tail.

Vanessa decided on a simple outfit

She liked this outfit it made her feel confident

She liked this outfit it made her feel confident. She smiled at herself in the mirror and left for school.

(AT SCHOOL)

Vanessa walked into the building and went to her locker. Her bestfriend lanna ran up to her "have you seen the new kid?"
She asked excitedly
"We have a new kid" "yup and word on the street is that he is hot"
"Well-" vanessa was cut off by the bell "oops sorry gotta get to class bye" lanna said as she sped walked away.

Vanessa was rushing to get to class when she ran into a large wall. "Oh my god.. im so sorry"
She said as she looked into this persons red orbs. "Watch where you're going nerd" he growled

"Im sorry... I wasnt paying attention" vanessa said with tears welling up at the corners of her eyes
"Well then pay attention" this mystery boy said as he walked away.

Vanessa ran to class hoping that she wouldn't be to late.
"Mrs.hodges you're late"
"I know im sorry"she said her voice barely a whisper.
"Detention today afterschool"
Vanessa didn't feel like arguing so she went to the back of the class and silently cried her eyes out.