"Yes, every hero needs to be able to handle hand-to-hand combat. Shiozaki put up a good fight against L/N, but Y/N was going to win," Another hero said.

Midoriya watched from the stands and took notes on Y/N's fighting style. He tilted his head as he examined Y/N. He noticed she didn't even break a sweat nor did it seem like she was satisfied with her victory.

"Her fighting technique is so strong. She utilizes her legs more than her upper body, but she still manages to find a balance. I don't know much about her quirk. I should ask her about it! I'm sure now she'll explain to me, last time I asked was... not what I expected. I think her quirk enhances her speed and agility. I wonder what else it could do and how she trained it. If I were to ever go up against her I would have to watch for her quick and sudden movements. Then I need to be careful with her strength. She also always seems to have a plan ahead of time but she seems to be able to improvise, making her an even more difficult opponent to battle. If I were to fight her in hand-to-hand combat I would be at a severe disadvantage due to her battle experience, which who knows from where she got. Then on top of that-" Midoriya muttered as he scribbled in his notebook.

He continued muttering and scribbling in his notebook making Bakugo even more frustrated and angry. Bakugo was fuming and shaking in anger from Midoriya's muttering.

"Maybe you should relax for a bit before planning too many matches ahead," Ururaka said.

"Oh, sorry! Sometimes I don't realize I'm talking out loud when I'm taking notes. It's not every day I get to see incredible quirks from people outside our class!" Midoriya said after he yelped.

As Y/N was walking back to the stands she ran into Rin. The two looked at each other and nodded.

"Go beat glass's ass for me. He's been getting on my nerves," Y/N said.

"Yeah, he's been getting on mine too," Rin said.

The two girls chuckled and then Y/N help up her fist. Rin looked at her fist and smiled. Rin held up her fist and the two girls fist-bumped.

"You wanted to kill Shiozaki, didn't you?" Rin whispered.

"Oh, more than anything," Y/N said dramatically.

Rin laughed and they went their separate ways. While Rin headed into the arena, Y/N found her way to the stands. As Y/N was walking she saw Midoriya chatting with Ururaka. Y/N saw Midoriya holding up a notebook and saw a faint sketch of what looks like her. Y/N then began walking over and sat in an empty seat in the front row, a couple of seats away from Midoriya and Ururaka.

"Let's keep pumping out these hits and move on! Time for the fourth match! Get ready to watch two new players duke it out!" Present Mic announced as the crowd roared.

"He's the kid with engines in his legs, Tenya Iida from the hero course! Versus... the winged lady, the hero course's one and only Rin Okamoto!" Present mic announced.

"Good luck! May we both have a good match!" Iida said.

"Thanks, you too! But only one of us will have a good match," Rin said with a smile that transformed into an evil smirk.

"Begin!"

Iida began the match by running towards Rin. Rin smirked as she stood in the same spot. Iida was getting closer and closer but Rin had still yet to move. Once Iida got close, he sent out a kick at Rin's ribs, but before he could land it Rin caught his leg with her arms and took out his other leg from under him, making him fall to the ground. Once he was on the ground Rin kneeled down and karate chopped him on the back of the neck, knocking him unconscious. Rin then stood up and pat his head.