Chapter 9- You'll be dead soon

No one's POV

"Why did you give them the cure?" A woman yelled at the 'Mystery woman' that tried to kill Natasha.

"Why not? Our plan is to kill Hope Mikaelson and maybe the Saltzman twins. Not the other girls."

"Fair point. But don't do that ever again. If someone is gonna die let them die. Got it?"

"Mhm. Loud and clear."

"Now who shall we kill. Josie Saltzman. Kill her."

"Yeah, yeah I'm on it. Whatever."

"Watch your tone!"

"Sorry.."

"You better be."

"About Josie Saltzman.."

"What about her?"

"Actually-it doesn't matter. I'll go now."

Hope's POV

Josie and I had to go to class but Wanda stayed with Natasha and made sure nothing happened to her.

"Who do you think the woman who stabbed her was?" Josie asked

I shrugged my shoulders

"I don't know, but she's really strong. And she had a look of sadness in her eyes, but also a look of revenges."

"Yeah, but that gives her no right to try and kill Natasha."

"I know, I know. It's just that look. It's a look I used to have. A look I sometimes still have. After my mom died I had that look. I just can't help but wonder if.."

"If ?.."

"If something like what happened to me happened to her and she didn't have anyone to lean back on. If I didn't have my uncles, aunts and you I don't know where I'd be know."

"Let's no think about that right now."

"Yeah, okay."

We walked to class together. The rest of the day went by pretty slow. Josie and I had every class together so it wasn't that bad. After all our classes were over Josie and I were on our way to Natasha's room to see how she was doing when we bumped into Penelope.

"Hey jojo.. Hope."

"Can you please move. We're trying to go somewhere." Josie said annoyed.

"Okay, but can we talk later?"

"I'll think about it."

With a small smile she moved aside and we walked away.

"Are you actually gonna think about talking to her? Alone?"

"I thought about it. Answer's no."

I chuckled and went into Natasha's room. Wanda was sleeping next to her so we sat down and waited for them to wake up.

"Jo what were you going to tell me before Penelope bragged into your room?"

"Well I was gonna say that I actually-"

"What are you guys doing here?" Wanda said waking up.

"Wanda hey. How is she?"

"She's alive, that's for sure, but she hasn't woken up yet."

"I'm sure she'll wake up soon."

"Hopefully she does."

I got a call from my aunt Fraya so I excused myself from the room.