"since it happened, she's cried everyday"

Start from the beginning

"Can you just admit that you're still in love with him?"

"Can't admit to something that's not true."

"Fine, don't admit to it! But, I still know t-" Guy continued.

"Rowan," Charlie spoke, grabbing her attention again. "Can you find it in your big heart to forgive him? I mean he ended things with Amanda and has made it pretty clear that he likes you."

"I don't care. He still betrayed me," She said.

"Do you even realize how painfully annoying it is to see you guys go back to the whole 'pretending that we don't like each other' thing?"

Rowan rolled her eyes, letting out a heavy sigh. "Alright, fine. I'll go to the game. But I'm doing it for you, not him."

"It's Mrs. Banks! Can't you just see it?" Guy laughed. "She's back!"

"I hate you."

"Mom, Dad -- this is Matt, Harper, Mabel, Jenny, and my girlfriend, Rowan," Brady happily introduced, grabbing onto Rowan's hand.

Adam Banks walked into the lobby at this exact moment. He couldn't believe it. There she was, holding another guy's hand. Jealousy, anger, and sadness overtook the boy as he walked past the group, Rowan watching as he did so.

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys!" His parents smiled at the group.

They continued to small talk for some time before his parents left for their hotel. The 6 piled into Rowan and Jenny's room.

"I'd say that went well," Brady stated, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "So what are the plans for the rest of the day?"

"Matt and I are going to hang out," Jenny smiled, holding onto the boy's arm.

"Practice," Harper and Mabel groaned at the same time.

"Looks like it's just me and my 'girlfriend' then."

"Yeah, let's go do something," She pulled him out of the room and towards the lobby exit.

As the two walked down the busy sidewalk of downtown Anaheim, Adam saw them once again.

She was laughing at some joke he said. How could she be laughing when he was here kicking himself day in and day out? He watched as they strolled down the street as 'there goes my baby' played in a nearby store -- how fitting.

Adam wandered his way back into the dorms. It was official, Rowan moved on. She was with someone else, somebody who wouldn't hurt her the way he did. He let his feet take him around the building until he ended up outside of Matt's room. Adam knocked, still not completely aware of what to say.

"Oh, um, hey, Adam," Matt awkwardly greeted as Jenny came up from behind him. "Rowan isn't here."

"I wasn't-" He stammered. "I came to talk to you -- about Rowan."

"Look dude, I know you still like her but she's just not ready for any of this again," Matt sighed.

"She's not?"

"Since it happened, she's cried every day."

"Probably more, she just didn't want us to see," Jenny added.

"Believe us, we want you guys to fix it. It's just...you might have to wait till you get back to Minnesota."

"But Brady..."

"It's not always the way it seems."

a/n- I hate this stupid filler chapter so much