The con disaster

"Wear the fucking pin!"

                                     "I don't wanna!"

"Well if Midoriya isn't wearing it I don't wanna either."

The class was going on a field trip to a hero con. Aizawa decided it would be best for his neurodivergent kiddos to wear pins that read"I'm autistic, please be patient!" he also added to Midoriya's cards for when he went nonverbal one that had on his own phone number. He just wanted to make sure everyone had a happy, healthy, and safe time.

But at this point, he wanted to scream and rip out his hair.

He had past progress working with neurodivergent people because of his husband, Hazashi. But, sometimes, these fucking kids made him want to off himself.

Tsuyu Asui, Tenya Iida, Shoto Todoroki, Denki Kaminari, and Izuku fucking Midoriya.

He loves his problem children, he really does. But sometimes they just got on his nerves.

Right now Bakugo was trying to get Deku to put on his pin. He didn't want to though. And if when got specialized attention the others immediately wanted it as well. Even if it wasn't being given, if it was mentioned they wanted it.

Deku was practically fist fighting the blond boy. Todoroki after hearing his crushes protest, he did the same. Not after long Denki caught on. Tsu and Iida were fine with the pins and decided to try and help their teacher and classmate with the situation.

There was only one way, knowing that protesting wouldn't work.

Iida cringed thinking about what he was about to do. He'd be not only drawing more attention to the group, possibly disturbing his friends, but also doing something he'd never do(especially in public).

                                               BANG!

The other three boys flinched at the sound of Deku's red, metal water bottle hitting the wall.

             Iida had chucked that mother fucker.

               ...at least he caught their attention?

And at a good time too. It looked as if Bakugo were about to stab the boys with the pins.

"Midoriya may I touch you?" Iida asked receiving a nod from the embarrassed boy.

         He laid a hand on the greenete's shoulder.

"Please just wear the pin...it's not the end of the world."

            "B-but what if people look at me weird?"

"Midoriya?" Todoroki looked down slightly at his friend.

"How about we all walk together, you, Iida-kun, Kami, Tsu, and I? We can help each other if needed and give stink eyes if we notice people giving weird looks."

The energy he gave off caused the others to chuckle.

It wasn't the way he normally acted but he was trying to go out of his comfort zone. He himself let out a chuckle as well. Izuku couldn't explain why but he wanted to hug him then and there. So he did.