Mitsuya

Mitsuya takes you on a date today after your school. He use his motor and takes you to a place where there's a good spot and view for sunset.

He prepared the blanket for you to sit down after preparing you two sir down and talk about things that happen today and so on.

The sun is setting down slowly so you look at it. Mitsuya hold you hand and look at the view infront of him. YOU.

You look at him and when your eyes and his met he suddenly move closer to you and kiss you. His other hand went to your nape and pulled you to kiss you more.

You kiss him back and unconsciously release his hand holding yours and hug his neck. He put his weight on you, making you to lay down.

His kisses went to you neck, you move you head to the other side so that he can kiss it more. His hand slowly went down to your leg and slide his hand up so that your skirt would go up.

He rub his manhood to yours making you moan his name. Even his is wearing a pants and you're wearing an underwear you can feel his erect rubbing to you

Your toes curls when his hand went to your V. He didn't put his finger inside but he rubs it through your underwear.

You can feel that you're getting wet down there. You can feel his breath on your neck and heard his curse.

He opened his zipper and take his out rubs it to you. You still wearing a panty but its already wet. You moan and he kiss you again on your lips

You moan louder and got shocked when he side your panty and feel his towards your.

You push him but he is stronger than  you so he didn't move at all. You called his name between your kisses but he took that opportunity to enter his tongue to you.

You grip his hair and unconsciously wrap your legs around him when slowly enter his manhood to you.

He broke than kiss move up a little bit and look down. He hold his manhood to enter to your.

You two both moan when he suddenly push it inside. He groan and curse, he hold your right leg to push it up. Making you open wider.

You said stop to mitsuya because you two are outside and someone might saw you two. But he didn't listen and even move faster, making your mind go blank.

Mitsuya loves to making love to you, everytime he wants to do you he will do it. You look around and thankfully there's no one and no cars are getting here.

Mitsuya buried his face to your neck and hug your waist. He told you to wrap you legs around him and you obey him.

You hug him and grip his hair tighter when he moves rougher than earlier and a few more hard and fast thrust you two cum.

He kiss your lips. His waist still moving a little bit and your body is shaking because you can feel his warm cum inside you.

"Sorry, i didn't put a condom hehe." He said and you slightly slap his cheek.

"You perv, what if someone saw us
here?."

"Don't worry, this is my spot no one came here and even if someone saw us then that's better, they will know that you are mine." He said and smirk.

"Mitsuya!"

He laugh and kiss your forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." You said.

"Let's go buy pills baby hahaha."

"MITSUYA!!"