Mikey

Mikey and you are dating for 3 months from now. You two have different schools that's why he always meet you up after school and take you home, sometimes he takes you on date and text you all night.

Today, you will go to his house because you have a project and you said to him that he should go home today because you have a project and needed to finish them.

But he said that he will just help me to my project to his house, you agreed.

When you two are already near to his house he suddenly hold your wrist and pulled you inside the house.

After the door close he push you towards the wall and kiss you hard. You couldn't react to his sudden action.

He put his right hand to your nape and the other is on you waist. You pushed him when you felt his tongue wants to enter inside your mouth and also you couldn't breath anymore.

He also breathless when your lips and his seperates. But after a few seconds he kiss you again, this time he hug your waist and tighten his grip on your nape so that you won't be able to push him.

He successfully entered his tongue to your mouth and that makes you moan a little bit louder. You felt his leg rubbing between your legs.

You tighten you grip on his shirt when his knee touches your V.

He broke the kiss and the two of you look to each other, breathless. "I love you." He said and put his forehead to yours

"I love you too." You said and rub you nose to his. He smiled to you and kiss you again.