Getting To Know You.

A/n: So this chapter will time skip, just because I want there to be that barrier of trust before she goes and just dives into life.

I walked into work at 6 pm the next day excited and hoping to see the men that came to my table last night.

I thought about Vicrul for most of the afternoon, and how I was hoping we could get drinks once I got off. He seemed to be different than most of the other guys around her. 

"Hey, Jen! How did it go?" I asked to see if I could get some info since she hung out with one of the guys. "Girl, when I tell you that man was so fine!" She giggled. "Such a gentleman. He said he was gonna come back tonight with his friends" She smirked. 

"Oh good" I smiled nervously. Jen gave me a small smile then went to fix her make-up.

I shut my locker and looked into the mirror and adjusted my shirt, and saw Jen putting on her lipstick. "Hey, uh, can you spruce my face up? Please?" I asked shyly. She giggled, "Yes!! Of course girl. I will make you look like the hottest blackjack dealer we have."

She spent her time adding on light eyes shadow and some lipstick. She added some concealer to make my eyes stand out. "I love it" I replied taking a long breath out that I was keeping in. 

"Of course, I did it," She said with a smirk. 

I laughed and we walked out onto the floor. I went to the table I had last night and got the station ready. I looked around and saw the Casino started to fill up with people as the 7 pm hour came upon us.

I got a few rounds out and got a few tips. The guys kept eyeing me and calling me beautiful. It wasn't something I was accustomed to, most guys said I was nice or something, but with whatever Jen did to me. It seemed to catch guys' eyes tonight. 

There was only one guy I wanted to see, and it seemed like he wasn't going to arrive.

I got a sad face of desperation as I looked around one more time, then realized it was almost time for my shift to end. I looked down at my phone quickly and saw 0 Messages.

I was just about to close my table when I saw a hand reach for a chair. "Sorry, but I am closing up the table. Meg is opening a table-" Before I got to finish my words, it was the raven-haired man when my eyes finally looked up from the cards. 

"How about just one round for us sweetheart" He smirked, and then notice the other guys around him, and Vicrul giving me a seductive smile. "Oh well, I guess one more game wouldn't hurt" I smiled and placed the cards back into their home deck. 

"Sorry we are late, business went longer than usual" He stated as he adjusted himself in the chair. "I don't think we introduced ourselves properly. "I'm Kylo Ren, and these are my brothers and business associates. "Vicrul, Cardo, Ushar, Trudgen, Kuruk, and Ap'lek." He signaled to them as they were lined around the table. 

Each man was more and more handsome. It was hard not to keep staring at all of them around my table. I gave a small smile. "Y/N, L/N" I replied and I put my hand out to Kylo. He smiled and took it lightly, then bringing it up to his lips and kissing the top. "Pleasure, sweetheart." He smirked and let my hand go. 

His lips were soft and warm, and the sensation traveled up my arm, giving me goosebumps.

My eyes went to Vicrul who seemed a bit off about the interaction, but he saw my eyes land on him and he got a small smirk on his face. 

"So boys, place your bets" I smiled and waited for them to figure out what they were going to put out there. 

I did about 4 rounds with them until my manager came by. " Y/N, you are an hour over your- Oh Mr. Ren, hello!" He stated looking over at him.