𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

Start from the beginning

“That’s why he told me I was his soulmate, and why he tried to get close to me,” I muttered. “But why? What’s his connection with All for One?”

“All for One and Kiriko weren’t on the best of terms,” Dabi said. “He found out about Daisuke and sent after him. One glance at your photo and the kid was head-over-heels. Bowed down to us like a bitch.”

“Then Daisuke is the one I’m after,” I said. “You’re not in my interest anymore.”

“Aw, how sad. But, it is what it is,” He sighed. “After all, Twice just made a copy of my body. I’m not even here--”

His body turned to some kind of mushy liquid the moment my foot connected with his side. I felt my eyes narrow, a scoff passing over my lips. I heard Bakugou call my name. 

“She’s out cold, but these aren’t minor wounds,” He said as I walked over. 

“We’ll take her to a hospital,” I said, pulling my phone out. “Aizawa and the others have already figured out we’re missing,”

I turned my phone to him, showing the footage in the cameras we placed in our rooms. Aizawa reached up, taking the camera down before turning to talk to someone else. I cut the footage, placing my phone back into my jacket. 

Bakugou lifted my sister in his arms, the both of us slipping out of the warehouse through the top window. If we could, we wanted to avoid any trouble. If there were traps set by the doors, we didn’t want to fall into them. And as we jumped across the rooftops, we were right. 

The real Dabi turned his head up, giving a two finger salute to me. I turned my head away, dropping onto a lower building and out of his view. 

“You directly disobey everything I told you! You’re a complete idiot! Do you know how much danger you put yourself into by going alone? Just who the hell do you two think you are?”

Bakugou and I remained silent. Our gazes were turned forward, lips sealed shut. Endeavor continued to yell at us up until the point where All Might and Aizawa told him to back off. 

“Are you done?” I said, flicking my gaze to him. 

“Y/n,” All Might said, his tone borderline warning. 

“The only reason Miyu is alive is because we went,” Bakugou said. “So stop. Bitching. At. Us.”

“Bakugou, Y/n, that’s enough,” Aizawa frowned. 

“Excuse me,” I said, turning around. “I’m going to be with my sister.”

Bakugou turned after me, the sound of our botts thudding on the tile floor in the hospital. We walked down the hall, moving out of the way of doctors or nurses before re-entering my sister’s room. She was awake, sitting up in bed. She turned her head as we walked in, her eyes going wide. 

“Y/n--!”

“It’s alright, Yu-yu,” I said, sitting on the bed beside her as I wrapped her in my arms. She held me tightly, fisting the fabric of my shirt. 

“G-God,” She breathed. “G-God, Y/n, I was so worried. Y-You hadn’t come back, a-and then those people showed up, a-and--”

“Relax, Miyu,” I said, cupping her face. “You’re safe now.”

“Oh, Bakugou,” She said, looking over as she spotted him. He shut the door, the soft click filling the room. “I-I remember you carrying me. Thank you.”

“Don’t worry about it,” He muttered, pulling the blinds shut in the room. 

“W-What are you doing?” She asked. 

“Miyu, I need you to listen to every word I have to say,” I grabbed her hands, making her look at me with confusion. 

“Y-Y/n? What’s going on?” She whispered.

“Katsuki and I are leaving you here. We’re going after Jojo, Kei, Mom and Dad. All the heroes are going to question you, but I need you to swear to not speak about us. The only way we're gonna get them back alive is if we go alone. Do you understand?”

Miyu’s face hardened. “I understand. But Y/n, promise me you’ll come back alive,”

“I wouldn’t dream of dying,” I grinned. “Besides, that’s what Katsuki’s for.”

“We need to get going,” He said, walking towards the window. “We need to get going if we want to make it before the sun sets.”

“You’re leaving already? I just got to see you again,” Miyu whispered, holding my hands tighter as I stood up. 

“I know, Yu-yu. I’ll be back soon, though. And this time, I’ll have everyone with me.”

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1109 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜