"Ah, but I'm busy." Seojun interjected, his words causing Miyeon to come to a stop halfway down the corridor, turning to look at him. "I bet you never expected me to say that."

"You're right, I didn't." The Hwang girl tilted her head. "I know you don't have any group practises because Hyunwoo and I were talking about schedules when I stopped by his practise room earlier. And seeing as you all pretty much have the same one.. where are you going, Han Seojun?"

"Drinking." Han Seojun replied, a smile on his face as he announced it so casually. "With Jugyeong.. and maybe others if they agree to come."

"Oh.. I see." Miyeon nodded, swallowing back a burst of hope. She couldn't ask him whether or not tonight was the night, the night where he revealed his feelings for Jugyeong and ask her to reject him in favour of Suho, who, although he was currently in America, still clearly held a strong place in the Im girl's heart.

"I might." Seojun had barely even glanced her direction, yet seemed to know exactly where her train of thoughts was going, his own words pulling the lever and diverting them onto another part of the track, perhaps getting her hopes up.  "If I have the confidence to - and if people don't show up."

"I don't want to pressure you." Miyeon reassured him as she turned to continue walking. "It would just be.. nice I suppose."

They came to a stop outside of the practise room door, Seojun taking a few steps away to discard of the rubbish before returning to Miyeon, who smiled up at him. "Be careful, okay? Don't get too drunk, you need to be able to get Jugyeong home - she's close to how bad I am at holding my drink."

"Nah, not close at all." Seojun shook his head in disagreement. "You're way worse. Can't even hold a few shots, or even beer. Your tolerance for alcohol is ground level. But I'll be careful, I promise."

"I don't want you to think that I'm trying to control you or anything." A sudden bout of worry pushed Miyeon to say it, a sudden fear thudding in her stomach - she couldn't see herself, and tended to have these random panics that she could be pushy, or to forceful on advice.

"Don't do that." Seojun was still shaking his head - he had barely taken a break between the two actions. "You're not making me do anything. Now go in there and have fun - show them the lyrics.. and the demo of the song you've finished. I won't get drunk."

"You should have fun." Miyeon turned to the door, glancing over her shoulder and repeating his own words back to him. "Okay? And make sure you eat something." 

"I will do." Seojun nodded, memories flicking back to the night before, where Miyeon had been the one to get drunk - and he had made sure she had eaten. But he didn't mention it, just grinning and waving as he made his way back down the hallways to the elevator, ready to go and meet Jugyeong. 

Meanwhile, Miyeon had pushed the doors to the practise room open and was greeted by the sight of the three other members of VIVID stretching. True to the plan, Maiya's hair was now a dark silvery blue, Chanmi's blonde hair had been semi-permanently been dyed pink, and Kai's was a shade of light brown.

"We all look like actual idols." Chanmi was on her feet at once as soon as she saw the Hwang girl, bounding over to her with twice as much energy as usual, intertwining their arms. "Quick quick - everyone stand up and come join us."

Maiya and Kai joined them, the four of them standing in a row as they looked across at themselves in the mirror, Chanmi and Miyeon letting go of each others' arms and assuming the usual stance that came from their etiquette training - one hand around the wrist of the other, outstretched over their stomach.

If they weren't wearing slightly messy, casual practise clothing, then they could have been on a schedule. The thought of that was exciting, although they were sure they would quickly get used to it. 

"Talking about being idols.." Miyeon reached into her pocket for her phone, the other three glancing at each other in question before looking back at Miyeon, who had a smile on her face. "I couldn't mention it last night because.. well I was drunk.. and this morning it was too earlier and I haven't seen anyone since I left the hair salon but.. we finished a demo of our debut song.

"What?" Maiya exploded first, the younger two staring at the girl in shock. Miyeon nodded, an excited smile on her face as she bounced up on down on the balls of her feet, clapping her hands together and very almost dropping her phone. 

"Yeah - we all worked really hard on it for the last two or three days and I recorded the demo and put it all together and.. here's the finished product!" The girl grinned, glancing around at them. "Should I play it?"

Affirmative cheers came from the girls and Miyeon moved over to the sound system in the corner of the room, pulling open the door set in the wall and locating the wire needed to play something from her phone on the speakers.

Finally, she plugged it in and placed play, racing back to the other three and standing to listen, watching the sudden excitement on their faces as they heard the beginning of their idol career play over the speakers of the practise room they had spent hours and hours within. 

It was perfect.