"Actually she had her first one night stand last night." The Hwang girl looked up from her lyric pages again, but this time she didn't look back down. "Don't mention it to any of the guys either."

"You know I wouldn't."

"Just thought I would mention it in case." Seojun was beginning to move a few sheets around in order to give him more space as Miyeon spoke, legs crossed under her. "She was a little freaked out about it." Miyeon said.

"In what way? Was she upset or just panicked over finally having a rebound?" The Han boy did seem to be genuinely interested in what Miyeon had heard from Sooa, who was clearly upset by something; Seojun might not have been particularly friendly with anyone other in the group except Miyeon, Chorong and Jugyeong, he did care about them.

"Panicked I think. Tried to call Taehoon but we managed to stop her before she made a mistake." Miyeon looked up from her sheets and completely let go of everything, sitting up with a smile. "So, notice anything different?"

Seojun felt his heart thump. That was a question that could either end up very well, or cause the atmosphere in the small private practise room to turn sour.

"I.. don't know." He admitted seconds later, eyes raking over her appearance. "Maybe your hair?"

"What about my hair?"

"It's a little darker? Maybe?" Seojun saw the girl everyday, but suddenly for the life of him he couldn't remember what she had looked like yesterday, or even the week before. "Maybe not?" He added seconds later, not really enjoying the small smirk that was growing on Miyeon's face. "Don't tease me!"

"It's just shorter." The girl grinned, enjoying the scowl on Seojun's face.

"Hwang Miyeon you brat." He grumbled, reaching for the bag he had brought with him.

"I'm not the one who thought you had dyed your hair when it was exactly the same." Miyeon shrugged, eyes widening slightly as she saw the two pots of instant tteokbokki, already made - which explained the careful manner that he sat down with. "You know I should be watching my weight." She swallowed, eyes flickering from the pots to Seojun and back again. "I'm debuting soon."

"No." Seojun's tone had strayed away from a grumble and returned to the usual, much friendly tone that Miyeon was used to being greeted with. "I'm not hearing that from you." He peeled back the foil lids, and the room filled with the spicy, comforting scent.

She remained silent, knowing he wouldn't argue on this. Instead, she just pursued her lips and looked down at the pot, fingers fiddling with a pen.

"You need to eat well." The Han boy insisted, seperating the ends of the takeaway chopsticks, selecting one of the rice cakes and lifting it up. "Come on, open up."

Miyeon watched as a droplot of red liquid dropped onto one of the pages below and winced. "Watch what you're doing." She insisted, pulling her dark hoodie sleeve over her hand and soaked it up.

"Sorry, sorry." Seojun didn't look sorry at all, cupping his free hand under the chopsticks and placing them near her lips. "Open up, or else I'll let another drop fall on the sheets."

"Don't you dare." She grumbled, finally opening her mouth and letting him feed her, chewing the moutful and swallowing. "I forgot how good they are when you're hungry."

"That's another thing; you can't let yourself go hungry. You need to remember to eat - do you want me to ask my mom to prepare some meals?" Seojun genuinely looked concerned, images of the past flickering through his mind and fearing her making it to that point again.

"No, I'll make sure to eat." Miyeon reassured him quickly. "Also - how did you know that I was in here? None of the girls knew where I was going when I left the hair salon."

"Daehwan walked passed, mentioned you looked far too entranced by your work to stop and think about basic needs." Seojun had acquired the sarcastic quality to his voice again. "Didn't think he should be the one to interrupt."

"He's sweet." Miyeon shook her head, picking up the sheet that held the faded orange stain, dabbing at it with her sheet once more. "Thanks for the food, by the way."

"And there's the gratitude I was looking for." Seojun snapped the end of another pair, handing Miyeon them so that she could eat her own small pot, which was now balanced on her knee. "So, have you chosen one?"

It wasn't hard to tell that he was referring to the abundance of song lyrics that covered the sheets of paper surrounding the Hwang girl. She let out a sigh, nodding as she collected up a few, organising them into a pile.

Miyeon passed them to him and let him look through a few. One of them, he noticed, had a star scrawled in purple ink on one of the corners. "Is this your favourite?" He asked.

"Yeah.. I imagined it to be a lot more mallow and dreamy than what we've made for the title track." 'We' being the Hwang girl herself alongside Aeja, Jaeho and Eunsang. "I want to show variety and besides.. this is one of the songs that Seyeon started to write, and I finished."

"I can see his style in little bits of it. And it's a pretty song, I think it would work well for you." Seojun agreed, pausing when he saw a small waver in the Hwang girl's confidence. "What's wrong."

"Do you think he would let me use it?" Miyeon asked, swallowing back a blockage of tears that seemed to arise at any mention of her best friend these days, especially if it came to something about his songs and having them actually produced and created into a song. That seemed to be a concept that was hard to ignore, but also something that excited her as well. "I.. don't know if he ever wanted them to be seen by anyone other than me and him."

Seojun nodded - that seemed to be the big problem with Miyeon's thought process. On one hand, Seyeon's songs were private, the one thing that kept them connected all through these times. But on the other hand, he would want them to be produced, and no one was better to do that then Miyeon.

"You're the only person he would want to bring his songs to life. H would know that you can do it." Seojun told her gentle. "Besides, and for lack of better terms, what will one song do? You have so many." It did seem insensitive, but she knew what he meant.

"Really? Just me?" Miyeon blinked, eyes wide and a wobbly smile replacing the frown on her lips. "Does that mean that you won't be able to use any of them?"

"Do you think I should use one?" Seojun replied, trying to find what she was getting at.

"Maybe.. I stumbled across a few that you and the others could use?" Miyeon handed him a few sheets. "Depending on your whole theme at debut."

"Of course." He nodded, a smile on his face as he read through them. They were all beautiful, and either fully written by Seyeon, Miyeon or a combination of both.

Oh Jeong Seyeon, what would he say if he saw them now?"