" hey , y/n " he whispered getting closer to her , but not close enough to break your comfort zone .

Like always , his brown hairs were tied in a man-bun while baby hairs were sticking out , Teel eyes staring deep into yours .

" H-hi , Eren.." you cursed yourself for stuttering , but the boy in front of you seemed amused .

He brushed a hand through his hair " so you came.."

You were about to protest when the memories of the meeting of the morning came to you , you felt your heart tighten at that but shook the feeling .

" I did it for Annie " it came out more blunt than you wanted .

He didn't reply . Suddenly , when you were about to ask him about why he didn't texted you at all or his reaction at the morning , you felt a cold arm slung around your neck.

" so bro , is this y/n ? "
It was reiner .

" hey ! " you released yourself from his cold grip as your sister was jumping up and down .

Eren growled and let out a "yeah" as he looked away . Reiner turned his head to call his friend , porco " hey porco , y/n's here ! "

3rd person pov :
The boy sent a look toward the small group , he saw a beautiful woman with h/c locks that looked as soft as her skin .

His sly smirk crawled it way to his face as he left the group of fangirls and made his to the group .

" oh oh ! Are you y/n , beautiful miss ? "
The cheeks of the said girl were tainted with red , meanwhile , the blonde next to her had her mouth wide open .

" it's the real porco " she whispered to herself dying on the inside .

" I suppose that you're y/n's sister , was the show good ? " he turned his head to her , taking her by surprise as she nodded furiously .

" it was amazing ! " Annie started " you sang amazing songs ! I bought your new album last week and I absolutely adore it ! Unfortunately , I couldn't find the limited edition but..."

" there isn't ? " porco cutted her off surprised " wait , I'll come back ".

He dissappeared a few moments , with the surprised looks of the fans in the background . When he came back , Annie was talking , still amazed .

" it was awesome when you sang for y/n ! She couldn't believe her ears ! Woah ! "

The two concerned people were almost as red as tomatoes .

Porco felt the awkward atmosphere as he gave Annie the limited edition , and grasping the opportunity to embarass his leader , he smirked evily " oh , Eren , you didn't tell us about that song.."
The said man mumbled some incoherent words as reiner exploded from laughter .

" it's like this morning , y/n , when you arrived , he.."

" shut up ! " the brunette clapped his hand over reiner's mouth , preventing him from exposing him .

The two continued to argue without noticing that behind them , the Asian guy that was taking care of the animation stopped paying attention to the fans and sent anxious glanced to the group .

The other girls shot a glare of jealousy toward the two sisters that clearly attired the attention of the whole group .

Seeing his friends chatting with Y/N and Annie , a boy with blonde hair and ocean eyes similar to Annie's , eventually stopped signing the autographs to join his comrades .