The Reunion

"Midoriya you're back!"

"Midori-bro, good to see you again!"

"We missed you so much!!"

"Are you okay?"

All these questions flooded Izuku all at once.

The boy simply smiled and replied, "Sorry, who are all of you?"

The room stopped. All the commotion that had coursed through the room was gone, leaving an eerie silence.

The first to break it was a blonde angry Pomeranian.

"What the fuck are you talking about, DEKU!" Bakugou screamed back, explosions beginning to heat his hands.

"I'm sorry, but I can't remember anything before Sensei and Tocchan." Izuku responded sweetly, the threat completely going over his head.

"Sensei, Tocchan? Who are they?" A curious blue haired boy asked while making wild gestures with his arms.

"Well they're my family! Sensei saved my life, and Tocchan is my older brother, but I think something in the past happened between us, he doesn't seem to like me much. But I'm fixing that! Then there's Toga-chan, she's the best! Twice is funny, and well Spinner's super supportive, when he wants to be!" The boy rambled on about his family.

However the room got even colder at the realization of what Izuku was implying.

"Midoriya, are you saying the League of Villains is your family?" A frog girl bluntly asked.

"Why does everyone keep calling them that? They're not villains!" Izuku replied, anger seeping into his voice.

"Of course fucking DEKU would get kidnap by the fucking villains and claim it was for a tea party!" Bakugou yelled in frustration.

"No it wasn't like that at all! It was mostly movie nights and games." Izuku called back sheepishly.

Everyone's collective jaws dropped, at the response, why had the resident cinnamon roll been hanging out casually with the League of Villains...

"Your head must be fucked up even more if you're hanging with those wannabes! And everyone thought I was the most villainous." Bakugou add almost as an afterthought.

"That's a little far, Baku-bro!" Kirishima tried intervening

"Yeah, they were obviously taking advantage of his memory loss." Tsu reaffirmed

"There is no need to disrespect Midoriya's name because of this incident!" Ida added flailing his arms about.

The rest of the day was spent with Midoriya relearning everyone's names as introductions were flying across the room. Most people had steered clear of mentioning the league in front of the boy, as they didn't want to hurt his feelings further, since Izuku was confused, in more ways than one.

"What are quirks?" Izuku had asked at some point in the conversation.

The class knew he lost his memory, but they didn't think it was this bad!

Uraraka was the first to recover.

"Quirks are what we call our powers, mine is gravity! I can control the gravity on objects I touch." She replied enthusiastically.

"But why are they called quirks? I'd hardly say it's just a character quirk or eccentricity! You can literally reverse the effect of gravity on objects! It is not just something normal people do! That's extremely powerful!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Thanks." The girl shyly replied to the compliment with a blush spreading across her cheeks.

"Midoriya, most people do have quirks." Kirishima responded simply.