Healing by love Pt. 1

Where Jungkook mates with Taehyung because he needs an omega mother for his pup.

......................................................................

Taehyung stood still, the pregnancy test still in his hands, as he stared at the single line. This was the fifteenth test he had taken in a year but like everytime, it was negative as well. He could not explain his feelings anymore. The initial shock of the situation washed down, giving way to unbearable sorrow. By now he was sure that he would never conceive a child. He had never be a mother.

His depressing thoughts were disturbed as he heard a loud knock on the bathroom door. He flinched in fear as he knew what going outside would mean. Yet at the back of his mind, he felt like he deserved it. Probably because he was a failure, or because it made him feel less guilty. He sighed and turned around, opening the door slowly. There stood his mate with his arms crossed and a blank face.

"Don't tell me that it is a negative again..... "

But there was less hope and more conviction in his tone.

"Ye-yes... I-I am s-sorry... But we can always try again... "

Taehyung got only a second after uttering these words when he saw the expressions on his alpha's face morph into rage. And before he knew it, slaps, punches and kicks were rained on his body. He lay there on the floor, curled up in a ball, waiting for his punishment to end.

"You fucking useless omega.... Why am I the cursed one to be mated with you... There's just one thing I want from you and you can't give me that as well.... Fucking good for nothing slut... I have been tolerating your barren self for too long now... Get lost from my life....

I, Choi Tirasu, rejects Kim Taehyung as my mate.....

See I'm free of you now, you filthy omega. To hell with your useless shit..."

Taehyung had been punished so many times in the past three years that it now seemed like a part of his daily life. Initially he was shocked when his mate started being violent. He had told his mother about all of it but his mate always manipulated her into believing that Taehyung was having some issues settling in a committed relationship and that he will be better with time. His mother would always explain to him how everything would be alright. But for the past one year, his mate would go around sleeping with other wolves, coming home to brutally abuse his body, slut shame him and beat him black and blue. Apparently his mate was making Taehyung learn the "omega ways". But Taehyung had always believed that his mate was violent with him because he wanted a child of their own and Taehyung was unable to conceive one.

But today as he saw his mate beating him inhumanely, without an ounce of compunction, he knew that not bringing a baby into his wretched life was the best thing. As his mate rejected him, without a second thought, his body was engulfed in a terrible pain. It felt like a blazing fire was set in his entire body and his insides seethed with a burning sensation. He lay there on the floor, whimpering from the heavy bruises and cuts on his body and from the abrupt pain of rejection. His sight blurred as black spots covered his vision. And soon he was lying lifeless on the bedroom floor.

......................................................................

The entire house was filled with the shrill cries of the baby. The infant craved only one thing right now: her mother's milk. But that was one thing Jungkook could not give to his child. He picked his daughter in his arms and sang a lullaby to her, rocking her in his arms to help her fall asleep. When the baby did not stop crying even after fifteen minutes, he took up the milk bottle and tried feeding the child. But it did not take even a sip before bursting into wails again. The child continued crying for half an hour. Later it fell asleep due to exhaustion from crying so much.