"Ooooh, why isn't he moving? He's going to get in trouble!" Hermione bounces on her feet as both classes waited for Harry Potter to fly down.

Harry's body started to tilt forward, but his broom remained straight. They watched Harry's face morph into utter fear and all but latch himself to his broom. Those with good hearing could hear the start of a whine... don't tell them...

Dean chuckled, "Looks like Potter is scared of heights."

"I am not scared of heights! I'm scared of falling!" Harry's voice broke an octave as he stared straight at his fellow classmates. He didn't seem to have any issues looking at the ground.

Pansy hopped by Hermione, "Harry darling, I promise you won't fall! Just tilt your broom downward slightly and it'll be a slow descent, I've done it plenty of times before."

"It's the same thing to me!" Now Harry was completely wrapped around his broom. Merlin's beard... it's the process of going down that freaks him out, isn't it?

Hermione sighed and exchanged looks with Pansy, both girls getting the same idea, "I cannot believe I'm breaking the rules..."

"Better than Madam Hooch returning to see us all watching a crying Harry stuck on a broom." Hermione had to agree with Pansy there, plus Harry could fall if he panics. "You stay lower to the ground Granger, I don't need you getting in my way."

Hermione scoffed and both girls kicked off their brooms, Pansy getting the closest to Harry and waved to get the boy to look at her. "Harry, come on, tilt your broom down like me." She tried to show Harry how much to tilt.

Hermione gripped her broom tighter and gave a wave, "Try to get to me! Move forward as you go down so you move at an angle!"

Neither Gryffindor nor Slytherin could believe what they were seeing. Two girls from both houses were putting aside their thoughts for each other and working... together? This was weird.

Parvati scowled with a curse and stepped forward, "It's okay Potter, don't be afraid! You can do it!" That was enough to set a chain reaction, next Lavender Brown joined in, then Daphne Greengrass. One by one the boys watched in confusion as the majority of their female classmates were coaxing Harry to go down. It finally seemed to do the trick. Harry was slowly letting his broom tilt down, making a sound that was similar to a scared kitten as he descended to the ground.

What felt like forever which in reality was barely 2 minutes, Harry was just about to reach Hermione when someone called out "Hey Harry! Try not to get sweaty palms and slip!" Blaise laughed harmlessly. Harry was barely ten feet off the ground now so it should be smooth and he wanted to break the tension... it sadly did the opposite.

Harry's broom instantly went to a 180° angle, perfectly horizontal and shoot back up another ten feet. Cogwheels began turning in the boy's head. Suddenly, Harry started to hyperventilate as it seemed he was thinking of the worst things possible... and the next thing they knew... the tears came flowing out.

"Bloody hell... I was making a joke- gerk!" Blaise flinched when almost a dozen eyes of hellfire infused females glaring at him. "Sorry! Sorry! It was a bad joke! Totally my fault, please don't kill me."

"I-I want a teacher!" All Harry wanted to do was to get down, but his mind was saying one thing but his body another. His mind wanted to tilt his broom down and divebomb, his body would sooner ram into a tree or a window before that happens. Why hasn't McGonagall shown up to scream at them or something?! Just as long as he could get back on the ground!

Draco scoffed, not understanding the fuss, "Harry, it's just a broom! Quit acting like a baby and get down!"

Why was Harry scared of being on a broom? Looking back on it, Harry would always tense up when the discussion of brooms appeared... How did Draco not notice his friend acting weirdly all day? Ugh, this was all his fault, wasn't it? "Hang on Harry, I'm flying up!"