Hermione's broom really didn't want to be in her hands either, rolling around in the grass like it was in pain.

Madam Hooch began to walk down the aisle of kids. "Now when you have your broom, I want you to mount it and hold it tight so you're not falling on the end."

'Must not make a joke, you are surrounded by eleven-year-olds...'

I mounted the broom, constantly giving the teacher a reluctant look and praying that we don't have to fly this lesson. Or any lesson for that matter, I'd like to stay on the nice, green grass. Draco had his head held high, ready to show his skills for everyone to see.

Madam Hooch pulled out her whistle, "When I blow my whistle, I want you to kick off from the ground. You should stay off the ground afterward." She gave an inhale and blew into the whistle. As if on cue, Neville's broom flew up and the boy began to whimper. "Mr. Longbottom? What are you doing?"

"I don't think that's Neville's doing, professor..." My voice began to lose itself as Neville's broom got higher and higher. The broom began to buck like an annoyed horse, jerking Neville around like a poor ragdoll. Why didn't the professor have a broom or a wand for these situations?

The broom started flying, whizzing the poor boy through a tree and then to the castle. Neville's robes caught onto a spired point of one of the roofs, tearing and making him fall only for it to be caught again and then he landed on the ground. If he didn't wear that robe today, he would have most certainly died from that fall.

Strange how fast people move when afraid for others. Madam Hooch and I tied when getting to Neville, but I let her examine him. "Oh dear, broken wrist... come on, let's get you to the hospital wing." She helped the whimpering boy up. "Everyone stay where you are! If I see anyone on a broom... you'll be out of Hogwarts before you can say 'Quidditch.'"

When she was gone, Draco bent down and picked up Neville's Remembrall. "Look at what Longbottom dropped." He tosses it in the air then catches it, smirking at the Slytherins, "Maybe if he had this in his hand, he'd remember to fall on his fat arse." Cue the expected laughter from cruel children, the Gryffindors glared at us for his joke.

I for one did not find it funny.

"Draco this isn't funny, give it here." I hold my hand out, honestly expecting Draco to not be a prat and give me the sphere. I sadly overestimated my influence on him.

Draco looked at my hand, then at my face and smirked, "I think it's pretty funny. How about I leave it somewhere for him to hunt for it." He mounted his broom and kicked off into the air, "Like the roof!"

"And you're seriously friends with that git?" Ron questioned me, "How can you stand him?"

"Trust me, I'm working on it, mind your own business."

Watching Draco prepare his throw I kick off my own broom, chasing after the remembrall. With ease I caught it, wincing somewhat when I spot that McGonagall had taken a peek to her window. "Well... I'm dead." In the corner of my eye, I spot Draco landing his broom.

Looking at the remembrall I watched it's smokey white cloud to turn bright red in my hand. What am I forgetting? I have my robes, my wand, McGonagall is going to make me have detention at this rate...

"Harry!" I hear Hermione yell from below, "Get down before a teacher sees you!"

I look down at Hermione... I have to look down at her... I'm in the air... and I have to go down...

The remembrall wasn't red anymore.

..... :3..... :3..... :3.....

3rd person POV