Part 5

Jungwon : That night, the first time we all talked about it, I can see it in your eyes that you were deeply hurt by this, by me. I finally realize that I made a big mistake, I betrayed you. From there, whenever I see you I feel this pain in my chest, it is going stronger and stronger to the point I can't hardly breathe sometimes. If being the leader means I have to lose you, then I don't want it any more.

Jay looks at Jungwon deeply. He did not realize all this time that he is not the only one that being hurt by this situation. He pulled Jungwon closer to sit in front of him and back hugged him. His hand sealed Jungwon's abdomen tight enough to makes him felt the warm of Jungwon's body. He leaned his head on Jungwon's shoulder like he usually does. He felt warm going through from his chest to his entire body and he can smell Jungwon's perfume now.

Jay : Do you really want it? Being the leader?

Jungwon felt the warm of Jay's body hugging him. He is his hyung again. His sweet and tender hyung who always look at him with eyes full of affection.

He nodded.

Jungwon : I do. Am I too greedy? I want it all, I want to be the leader of Enhypen and I also want you to stay by my side and be happy for me. It's too much, isn't it?

He looked away with a broken smile and a sad look in his eyes.

Jay sighed. He knew, he will always be the fool one when it comes to Jungwon. Somehow he knew he is going to regret this.

Jay : Alright, if it is going to make you happy. I am fine with it. Just promise me you will always come to me whenever things get too tough, ok? We have to deal with it together

Jungwon : really, hyung? You won't be mad at me again?

Jay nodded.

Jungwon turned around and hug him right away, they both fell to Jay's pillow. He could not believe what he heard and his heart beat faster because of joy. He whispered.

Jungwon : I love you, hyung. Thank you.

Jay smiled while his left hand touching Jungwon's hair and his right hand going around his dongsaeng waist. He just misses Jungwon so much and happy to have him in his arms again.

Jay : You owed me a big one for this.

They both laughed.

Suddenly someone knocking at the door.

Heeseung : Guys, are you two finished? We also need the room, you know. The seven of us still living here together, if you forgot. Open the goddamn door, please!

Well, it just another day in Enhypen's dorm anyway.

THE END