happy birthday.....Sargent Prt 2

Start from the beginning

Jackson wore his famous tux but classic at the same time to complement the fine looking ladies with him. They hopped in the car and left to go to Meredith's favorite Italian restaurant. When the arrived they met up with Catherine and Mark, and went inside. After they ordered their food the went back to the parking lot to take pictures. Meredith took a picture by herself and they had someone take a family photo.

 Meredith took a picture by herself and they had someone take a family photo

They headed back inside to eat because the food was ready. After they ate, they got back to the parking lot, and Meredith got a 911 page from the hospital. She was confused at why they were paging her because she worked the day shift. At the end of it her and Mark headed to the hospital while Catherine, April and Jackson headed to the 'house' to get everything else ready .

When Mer and Mark arrived at the hospital. They used the main entrance so of course all eyes were on them, and there were some staff members whispering about what they saw. Meredith just lean into Mark and said " Just look ahead. You will get this a lot." As they entered the pit she noticed Addison, Derek, Bailey and Webber waiting for her. Before they made their way to the group Meredith stopped him and said

M: You see the redhead and Derek right?

M.S: Yeah! I do. wait what happened to them?

M: Well that Derek's secret wife. Well I know for a fact that Derek is still in love with me, but I think his wife is falling for me also!

M.S : Damn girl. Pulling both Shepherds I see. he stated with a smirk on his face.

M: *giggles. So I have a plan. We are going to strut our way to them, and when they tell me why they paged me, I am going to say okay let's go baby. You're going to be like are you sure. Then I will proceed to kiss you and say yes I'm sure okay. You got it Mark?

M.S: Yes... baby. he said with a devilish smirk planted on his face.

M: Whatever! she giggled.

As she said they would do, they fully entered the hallway and strutted down to where Addie, Derek, Webber and Bailey awaited for them. All she heard were howling sounds coming from every male that spotted her. As they arrived to the group her and Mark noticed how Addison is looking at her hungrily. Derek with look of jealousness on his face when he saw Mark. They simply just smiled at each other, and before Meredith could say anything, Bailey said "Grey! do you know this is a hospital, not some fancy party". "Yes Bailey, I do know that. I was out to dinner with April, Jackson, Mark and mom. I shrugged. "Mom! I thought Ellis died years ago? Richard said. " She did Richard. I'm talking about Catherine Avery. She has always been a mother to me since Ellis died. Anyways why was I paged". I said not wanting to be there. "Well umm.....Sadie Harris is asking for you. Addison stammered with a hint of jealousness in her tone. "OMG! I haven't seen Sadie since the events of Death and Die in Europe. Baby lets go". I said with excitement. "You sure?" Mark said. I proceeded to place a kiss on his lips and said "Yes I'm sure". and with that we were off, leaving two jealous people to think.