#07: 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘

Start from the beginning

You were the first to pull away, failing to hide the growing smirk from the sudden move. "That's all you're getting tonight, got it?" You stated to Gojo, more as a measure for yourself though.

"I got it! Now, ready to go to dinner?" He questioned, pulling himself up from the newly formed indent. "Mhm, just let me go change," you hummed, peeling away from the alluring man's presence.

As you closed the dressing room door, you caught the sight of you in the dress once more. The entire time you spent shopping with Gojo reignited an old flame of yours, the love of being spoiled.

The last man you had in your life practically drowned you in riches, all until you realized that it wasn't the best example for Celeste at her young age.

It had been six years since you've last had a relationship, flings in between but it was nothing to even bat an eyelash too. Now here you were, being showered again with money, except the reason behind that was still unknown to you.

Regardless of that fact, you could spend time later analyzing Gojo's motives. For now, you had a date to attend to.

"You know, you have a unique sense of fashion. I should take you back home to Japan someday," Gojo acknowledged as he swayed the obscene amount of shopping bags around his forearm. "I knew you weren't from around here, but Japan? You came a long way, Satoru," you added, walking alongside him.

The two of you soon reached a large glass door to yet another high-end restaurant. Gojo took hold of your hand, leading the path to a lonely table dying of visitors. You settled into the well-cushioned dining chair, your date seated across from you. "Get anything you want, no holding back," Gojo instructed as he flipped through the leather booklet.

You watched him for a few moments as a question soon came to mind, one that needed a sincere answer. "Satoru, tell me, am I your sugar baby or something?"

The question absentmindedly caught him off guard, his body freezing in place. Gojo met your curious gaze with twisted lips before offering a response back. "Hell no, though I can see why you'd ask that. Money's my love language, but I don't ever put this much effort into a woman if I don't have long-term intentions with her. Except for you, I have intentions worth a lifetime, only if you want that too."

You quickly shielded the raucous smile that formed on your lips, no one has ever said such a thing to you, especially not as smooth as Gojo did. It was a bit much to assume that you'd marry the man but the thought alone was cute.

"Okay then let me ask you another question, how exactly did you find out about me?" You pressed on anxiously. Behind the thinly structured lens of the sunglasses, Gojo's eyes lit up with the faint smear of pink on his cheeks. He slid his hand into yours, locking his fingers in place.

"Well, what was supposed to be a weekend getaway turned into a month-long stay. I was bored one night and heard about the burlesque club from an ad in the newspaper. I didn't think much of it until I had actually gone. You were working that same night, dressed in that luscious lavender gown."

"When you came out on stage, my heart suddenly released such a pang that it filled my ears. I couldn't keep my eyes away until your performance came to an end. After that, I knew any old approach wasn't going to do you justice, so I extended my stay week by week until well...here we are now."

A whirlwind of emotions flooded your body while Gojo spoke. In conclusion, Gojo was far from an ordinary man, his story just confirming that fact even more. He stayed an entire month just to win your favor. You couldn't fathom the last time anyone put quite the amount of effort into anything, including you.

"Now Y/N, tell me what you think of all this so far," Gojo returned, redirecting the topic towards you. "Well, this is the first time I've been treated so well, especially on a second date. I uh... honestly like you Satoru," you confessed boldly.

A moment of silence passed through the atmosphere, instantly making you regret your words.

"Sorry,  was that too soon, ugh Celeste is gonna-" You began to ramble but a sudden chuckle left Gojo's lips. "It wasn't too soon, I'm glad to hear that my feelings are the same as yours," He grinned, pulling you towards him slowly.

"I wanna know everything about you Y/N, will you let me do that?"